The Silent Man's Whisper

Welcome to TSMW! Thank you for giving this book a try.

I'm very excited to say that it's finally here.

This book is a different angle of season 15, Crystalized. Or better yet, it's what I personally would have wanted to happen in Crystalized but it obviously did not happen, so I'm here and writing this story.

It is going to have lots of similarities to what happens in Crystalized, especially more in the beginning, but there's always something different. The dialogue can be different. The actions can be different. Some characters might be present, some might not be.

So, before you start with the story, keep this in mind: DON'T EXPECT TO HAVE CERTAIN CRYSTALIZED SCENES AHEAD.

Because I'm taking my creative liberty and twisting and turning a lot of things, so it's better for you to just go with the flow and not think about what happened in Crystalized next and expecting it to happen in here as well. Or, if you can, blend Crystalized out of your memory to have a better experience.

I know it sounds like I'm just using Crystalized, but I promise there is a lot more to this story, and I think the prologue is pretty much giving away a lot.

Also, there are a lot of Easter eggs of other seasons as well.

Now to the technicalities:

This story is divided into four parts.

It will be updated weekly every Sunday.

Some chapters can be longer, some shorter. I'm trying to make sure to put as much content in each chapter as I think is necessary to bring the story forward.

I do not own Ninjago or its already established characters. I only own my own scenes, inputs and ideas I have in this story!

I think that's it for now. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it.