y e o s e o t

"good morning, mister jeonghan," the staff out the door welcomed him, used by the interaction he replied with a good morning to you too, he headed to the cashier " good morning, i'll take the usual for now, is there anything that you'd like me to taste?" he asks the staff, the cashier types through his order will thinking,

"i haven't tried anything new for this week, but i'll try asking our staff their favorites so that you can try next time mister yoo jeonghan," it was going well, but she really had to drop the full name and the mister, he pouted frustrated by what she called him, "fine, jeonghan,"

"we'll call you when your order are ready jeonghan," she chuckled, "thank you.." he smiles and sat in a corner seat, though worryness never left his side, he scrolled on his phone to distract his thoughts before it gets too late,

then out of nowhere a knock was heard, "are you yoo jeonghan?" a man asks, jeonghan was busy answering an email, "yes i am yoo...." he lift to greet the man, but it was the groom, the groom of the wedding he intruded, "for so long, we have been wanting to talk to you," the man sat in front of him.

jeonghan couldn't help to feel very little, the man have an intimidating aura surrounding him, "i'll call my friend to let her know that i havie you here, please don't leave," he stood up and went to the cashier, his eyes widened, he always thought of when he'll go back to the wedding venue and ask about the wedding that he intruded, to apologize properly, but his mind was full of work that he had completely forgotten about the mistake he commited, jeonghan mentally slapped himself.

he took his phone and began to call someone, "hyung?"

"mingyu, remember the time that i entered the wrong wedding venue?" jeonghan whispers, his hands placed on his forehead as the phone was near his face, "oh?" mingyu replies, "the groom's here, he said that they have been finding me, but i wasn't even hiding!!" he shoutly whispers to the man on the other line, the call abruptly ended.

confused jeonghan

hannie
hey what happened?

gyu
typing...

"what happened? yah mingyu," worried lacing on his voice as soon as he answered the call, but the man on the other end kept laughing, his smiles grew bigger and bigger, jeonghan on the other line grew irritated with each passing moment, he sucked ...

"what happened? yah mingyu," worried lacing on his voice as soon as he answered the call, but the man on the other end kept laughing, his smiles grew bigger and bigger, jeonghan on the other line grew irritated with each passing moment, he sucked his breath and aggressively turned off his phone, ending the call.

the bell of the door of the cafe rang, hinting someone came in, jeonghan turned to look, a woman with high waist trousers and blue crop top long sleeves shirt came in, "hi, is he here?" the woman uttered, that's when jeonghan looks away, that must be the bride, as his thoughts eat him alive a notification popped up, then it continued.

gyu
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hyung
how did they even found you?
are you still at the coffee shop?
is that you? you had white long sleeve cardigan hyung, right?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i think it might be you
i can't stop laughing
look at your mom's office

jeonghan glanced at his mother's office as he read the last part, he saw mingyu being silly through the glass window, waving his hands at him, pointing at him as he laughs, the man he's laughing at is not having fun, worried that the couple will hate him and sue him for the things he'd damaged.

jeonghan sighed deeply and looks back at his phone, sends 👍 to the younger, and flips his phone upside down, places it on his side, silently sipping his coffee, not knowing someone was watching him a far.

the woman who entered asks, "hi, you must be yoo jeonghan," and he acknowledges, he lowers his head and the woman sat in front of him "yes, im yoo jeonghan, you must be... the bride.." she smiles broadly, "yes, i was the bride." was. jeonghan suspected that she might be referring to the wedding. jeonghan sighed; he was sweating extensively his hands were trembling, and his ears were turning red.

"i'm sorry, " he bowed, offering sincere apology, "for the wedding, the sudden intrusion, the damage," he gabbled, he couldn't bring himself to look at the woman in front of him.

the bride's smile dropped, her eyes blinked, repeatedly, jeonghan was in a desperate state; he didn't want his reputation to be tarnished that would interfere with his mother's business and lead to it's failure, he was overthinking. "jeonghan, it's not what you think happened," the bride said, placing her hands on the table and reaching for his hands.

"it's more like us thanking you."