i l g o p

"mom, dad, auntie and uncle, to dear visitors and relatives... although this wedding concludes a big celebration, what is a celebration if the celebrants aren't happy?"

the bride walks down the aisle towards her parents. "we know and saw how eager both parties are, but... we ourselves, are not what you think we are, yes, we do care for each other... platonically," the groom continues, fueling the fire.

"what is a family when everyone is unhappy, right mom?" the bride asked as she walked down the aisle to gently grab her mother's hand.

"you said marriage is bound by love, but father, love is not only romance, love can be familial, love can be platonic and love can be playful; love can be loving yourself, love doesn't only revolve around romance, father..." the groom takes out their ring heirloom and gently places it on his father's hand.

"sorry... we mean it.." the bride kisses her parents' hands, apologizing for the mess they created, "we'd sincerely ask for your forgiveness..." the groom bowed, followed by the bride.

~

"that's what happened after you tampered with the wedding, but don't worry too much about it," the alleged bride reassured, "i've been blabbering nonstop and haven't introduced myself yet," she extended her arms, "hi i'm im nayeon," you shook her hands, she nudged the man beside her, "choi seungcheol," the alleged groom extended his arms and they shook hands.

"we gathered and partied after the wedding, although the money that was spent for our wedding went to waste, still it was the most eventful day this year for me," nayeon giggles, the two man just smiles at the woman, "we really want to thank you, passing my family's heirloom was the last step of us being married," seungheol added.

"if okay for you, i had been curious..." nayeon trails off, her eyes wanders around.

"i know that you accidentally entered the wrong venue, but... who's wedding did you try to stop?" nayeon looks around, making sure no one hears what they were talking about, jeonghan sighs, "nayeona, i told you not to ask, it's his business we shouldn't be dipping into it," seungcheol utters to nayeon, in which she looks at him up and down.

"well, it's a long story, but in short term.."

"i have two bestfriends, they were in a long and healthy relationship, one of my best friends was given a choice, a decision, that decision was to marry someone for own benefits, the weight of choosing between his love and familial expectations hung heavily on my friend's shoulders. he was torn between his own desires and the need to please those who had raised him."

"of course, after knowing the situation, i couldn't bear to let my friend go. so i decided to take matters into my own hands and intervened just in time..." jeonghan felt lighter, it was something he never felt before, the feeling was so unknown for the man that he sighed deeply.

"must've hurt her feelings... the pressure of the families expectation and the longingness of the hearts' desire," nayeon empathizes, "no, "his" my friend is a man, and so do my other friend," jeonghan emphasized, he was not offended, just correcting the obvious wrong. nayeon can be seen grinning, the grin wasn't creepy or disgusting to look at, her grin was more of comforting, more relax, more genuine...

"that's so cute, i wish i had a friend like that, right cheol-ah?" nayeon leans at seungcheols' side, "look don't be too uncomfortable," nayeon nudges the man next to her again, sounding embarrassed. "she's so talkative, don't mind her too much," seungcheol said at jeonghan, clearly making fun of nayeon. "are you two like... bestfriends?" he asks.

"yeah, childhood bestfriends," seungcheol answered, leaning on his chair, "is that why you two were forced to marry?" jeonghan took the risk, he didn't want to deep more about their problem but curiosity kills cats,

"mm.." the former sighed, "yeah, cause apparently if a man and a woman are friends they're already lovers." bitterness was obvious on nayeon's voice, clearly hated the reason of their wedding,

"we've formed a strong friendship bond that goes beyond romantic expectations. we stick by each other, and always willing to lend a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on. our relationship is meaningful and firmly is just platonic." nayeon looks at the man, "why are you so serious? he was just asking a simple question..." she teases, "we've formed..." mocking his answer, "you buy your own umbrella next time.." seungcheol stood up, "i'll get going, see you around, jeonghan," he added.

"oh sht, he mad mad," she laughs "don't mind him tho, that'll pass.." her bunny teeth showing, "wait, should i use honorifics? are you old? sht wrong words used.."

"lemme rephrase, are you... older? or old old? or just old?" nayeon slumps, asking someone about their age is stupid, now its weird knowing that thean infront of her just kept a more like embarassed expression. 
"my apologies, i was gonna ask whether i would use honorifics or not.." nayeon smiles sheepishly, "i'm a 95 liner," jeonghan smiles, "we're about the same age then, let's be friends.." nayeong sighed anxiously..

after exchanging contacts nayeon bid goodbye to the man, jeonghan felt a bit happier, seeing that his embarrassing moment turned into a reason why he had another friend, as he walked away, jeonghan couldn't help but reflect on how unpredictable life can be. just a few moments ago, he had been mortified by his clumsy mistake, but because of that smae mistake he had another friend.

"yah, choi seungcheol! i'll get going, bye!...  also bye customers," nayeon teases her childhood bestfriend, it would be too impossible to believe but the customers bids goodbye to her as well, as if nayeon was the main character.

seungcheol walked out with a mischievous smile, trying to hide the fact that nayeon's playful antics had left him feeling embarrassment and amusement, you can really sense that they have been more than friends, "oh jeonghan," the latter called as he noticed the man, "ah, i'll get going too; see you around." he bowed and left.