Chapter 7 - New Operator

Attached Note:

After three months of testing we have nothing to show for ourselves. We cannot discover a way to replicate the cause of the operator's immunity to oripathy nor a means to reproduce it. Doctor Kal'tsit has finally decided there is no more reason to abuse his goodwill and has transferred him to your retinue Doctor. Besides his immunity he is able to heal from grievous wounds much faster than it should be normally possible compared to any other existing race.

-Folinic

Operator File: Tacet

Specialization: Sniper, Duelist

Operator Description:

Operator Tacet is a specialist operator at Rhodes Island. A versatile sniper in which his jack of all trades style should be considered more as a master of all trades.

Operator Quote:

''It doesn't matter if I die. But I don't plan on giving it to anyone on a platter when they attempt to kill me.''

Operator Overview:

''Operator Tacet here. I'm best as a sniper, but I can cover just about any needs a mission requires.''

Don't be too perplexed by his mix of a laid back attitude and serious short answers.

You can rest easily having this operator in the background. With his excellent sniper skills he can one shot most enemies. From the smallest and swiftest of drones to hitting the chink of the armour of any heavy enemy. He is also a very versatile operator. He has a pistol for medium to close targets and God forbid any enemy actually manages to get close to him to unleash his katana. His reflexes are so fast that it near rivals our Swift fighters. I and many share the opinion that he is holding back on more that he let's go of.

Either because he doesn't want to be bothered with extra tasks or as he once said: ''I'm not paid enough for this''. However, should a mission arrive in such a desperate situation that the lives of fellow operators are at real peril of death it has been known that operator Tacet will disregard his preferred weapon of choice and jump in the fray as a duelist guard. Slashing his enemies apart and putting his life between them and his comrades.

Operator Profile

Gender: Male

Place of Birth: Unknown

Birthday: December 21

Race: Unknown, allegedly ''Human''

Height: 172 cm

Combat Experience: 12 years

Infection status: Uninfected/Immune

Nation: Unknown, currently Rhodes Island

Physical Strength: Excellent

Mobility: Excellent

Physiological endurance: Excellent

Tactical Planning: Excellent

Originum Adaptability: Standard

Profile:

Tacet, a specialist operator at Rhodes Island. A versatile sniper and a surprising jack of all trades. He arrived at the landship seeking employment one day and surprisingly Doctor Kal'tsit herself concluded an agreement behind closed doors.