1-New hire

(Art by @MorningLightØ7 on X!)

-

(Before Security Breach)

-

Chica and Roxy moved through the pizzaplex. With Chica's skipping and Roxy's constant running to catch up, they approached the main stage in no time -- just where they needed to be in order to meet the new hire.

"Ooh! I can't wait! We haven't had a new guy since...well, you!" Chica exclaimed, smiling wide in impatience.

Although, Roxanne was fairly skeptical of the entire situation.
"I'm still quite suspicious about him... they wouldn't be bringing in a new guy if they weren't planning on getting rid of a previous animatronic, right?"

Chica's excitement immediately died down a tad, but it was clear she tried to make it not noticeable.

"W-Well...I hope not. If you're comparing the situation to Foxy, then it's nothing like that! They only got rid of him because of a virus -- none of us have that, we should be fine!"

Roxy shrugged. "If you say so. I'm sure you're right anyway, I just can't shake the feeling. It would definitely help if we actually knew his role in the band..." She trailed.

Chica shook her head in agreement. It had been a few weeks since they found out about the new hire, yet it hadn't been revealed what instrument he played.

"I agree...it is a bit odd we haven't gotten to know what he does yet," Chica paused; so deep in thought she failed to notice the two approaching behind her.

"Like, what if he plays the same instrument as one of us?!" She finished her train of thought.

A light scoff sounded from behind the chicken. Even though Chica couldn't see who the voice belonged to, it was obvious the owner was rolling their eyes.

"If he played the same instrument as one of us, why would they hire him?" Bonnie rhetorically asked, finishing the gap between himself and Chica. This was a popular subject recently, and he wasn't very amused.

The bear standing beside him smiled sweetly -- acting in a much different manner than the other.

"He's right. There's really nothing to worry about." Freddy reassured them.

But of course, they knew this. It was just...difficult to shake the feeling that something could go wrong.

"We're just thinking of the possibilities..." Roxy spoke, pausing halfway. "I know it's not really my place to say considering I was a replacement, but I don't think I could bare to see any of us getting put out of commission."

She finally said what everyone was thinking. This was the greatest worry, and it was hard to tell whether one of them would or wouldn't get decommissioned.

The silence was painful. None of them wanted to lose each other, and the light blue bunny knew he needed to break the tension between him and his friends.

"I'm sure it's not that serious. Besides, we're all great at what we do! No one could replace u-" Bonnie was cut off by a small, wavering voice.