5-The awakening

(All the Ruin fanart with MXES and Cassie is so funny 😭 this art is by @luvxpp on X!)

-

Bonnie's already red eyes turned an even deeper shade as the anger inside of him grew. With much struggle and pain, he stood up, wobbling with every step he took.

He marched out of the room he'd been abandoned in, and entered the main section of the bowling alley. Seeing the once bright and pristine attraction that was now dirty and destroyed made Bonnie stop in his tracks.

The bunny's eyes widened in confusion and hurt. "W-What...happened to this place..?" He mumbled in shock, feeling a rock settle in his stomach at the sight of somewhere he spent his entire life torn apart.

Bonnie was so occupied by the destruction towards the bowling alley that he hadn't noticed the mini music men running up to him.

Three or four gathered at his feet and began beginning their cymbals together, trying to gain his attention. The bunny quickly looked down at them after hearing their commotion, and his mood seemed to brighten.

"Aww, hi guys. I haven't seen you cuties in ages!" Bonnie said fondly, getting down on his knees to see them closer and even pick one up.

The other music men crashed their cymbals together again, then started leaving. Bonnie stood up straight and tilted his head slightly in confusion. Luckily, the music man he had in his hands understood Bonnie's confusion and looked toward the bunny then at the other music men, indication he should follow them.

Bonnie understood and began going after the music men. They led him out of the bowling alley, through the ice cream parlor, and out to the main floors.

The bunny gasped as he saw the condition of the rest of the pizzaplex. Initially, he had thought the bowling alley had been the only attraction to be abandoned and destroyed.

Bonnie held back tears at the fact the only place he'd ever known was entirely in ruins, but followed the music men around despite this.

They'd began approaching the raceway when the music men seemed to notice Bonnie's emotions. Their eyes furrowed and they gathered around Bonnie again, seemingly asking if he was ok moving forward.

"The raceway...I suppose we can check it out." He muttered, looking at the raceway in despair. Nevertheless, they continued into the attraction. There was no way Bonnie would be able to avoid seeing the destruction, and he felt the pit in his stomach get worse.

"I-I can't believe how trashed this place is...what the hell happened..." He whimpered, exploring deeper into the raceway. Bonnie had gotten close to the salon when he spoke and, to his surprise, there was a growl that erupted from inside.

His eyes widened and the music men ran away in fear, leaving Bonnie alone to investigate. Although, it didn't take long for him to discover who the noise came from.

"Gregory?! Is that you? I WILL find you!" Roxy shouted, throwing herself in multiple directions in hopes of catching 'Gregory'.

Bonnie was confused at her tone, but was excited to hear one of his friends again. He walked into the salon, looking around for the wolf.

"Roxy? Is that y- OH my..." he gasped mid sentence when his eyes caught Roxanne's figure. He was taken aback and slapped a hand over his mouth at the sight of her mangled body.