6-Friends

"Vanessa!! Can we please go soon?! We were supposed to leave an hour ago!" Gregory shouted, annoyed and bored out of his mind. They needed to be out the door yet were still upstairs -- not even close to leaving.

The teenager stood in front of Vanessa's bed that she was currently lying on, crossing his arms and tapping his foot for dramatic measure. Vanessa groaned and rolled her eyes, sitting upright and looking at Gregory.

"Will you calm down?! Mike told us to wait awhile, ok? It's his fault, not mine." She told him, placing all blame on the repair man. They'd all planned to go back to the pizzaplex to search for Freddy's body, and Mike had the job of actually repairing the bear afterwards -- although he was also needed to bring the heavy body back to their house when all was said and done.

At the moment, though, Mike was already at the pizzaplex and checking the place out one final time before Vanessa and Gregory would get there. Neither of them had been there in awhile, so Vanessa really wasn't sure what to expect when it came to the dangers of the pizzaplex. Mike was there now to ensure neither of them would be getting killed tonight, upon Vanessa's request, and to ring her when all was said and done.

Gregory, however, hadn't been informed of this and thought Mike had just been running late, which only aggravated him more. By now he was getting impatient and was far more interested in returning to the pizzaplex than staying at home.

"Oh come on!" Gregory complained, still oblivious as to why they were actually waiting. "Who even is this guy? We don't need him!" The teen hadn't actually met Mike, and even if he'd heard all about the guy from Vanessa, he truly believed he'd be of no help to them. This was along with the fact Gregory didn't want to have to meet a new person and that he really just wanted to accomplish everything as soon as possible -- which the repairman was holding them back from.

Vanessa sighed; in annoyance or not, Gregory couldn't tell. "Yes, we do. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm not able to work on animatronics the way he can. If we want to get Freddy's body repaired, he's going to have to help."

Gregory hummed in understanding -- it was clear to him that Vanessa seemed to be a little embarrassed that there was someone else who may be better with animatronics than her, so he didn't want to keep talking about it. Nonetheless, he still wasn't keen on waiting for the man.

The tension in the air bothered Gregory, so he decided to make an attempt at relieving that. "...how about we just leave Freddy as a head?" He said, teasing Vanessa with a growing smirk on his face as he knew she'd get mad.

Unsurprisingly, she did exactly that. Her eyes narrowed at Gregory in a glare. "I did NOT lug an entire charging system back here for you to say that..." She spat, almost in a threatening tone.

Gregory laughed in a clearly joking tone, yet Vanessa still didn't find it funny. She was about to spout some insult that would surely offend Gregory, but a ringing tone stopped her.

She checked her phone screen and immediately answered upon seeing that it was Mike calling. She listened as he informed her of the situation quickly before telling him thanks and an estimated time of when her and Gregory would arrive. As the phone call ended, the teen looked to Vanessa for an update.

"We can head out now, but Mike said to be careful -- he's been checking the place out every week or so and he constantly hears movement." Vanessa said, rising from the bed and exiting the room with Gregory trailing behind her. She could hear a little scoff come from him as she searched for her keys.