3-What the hell is wrong with him?

(Art by @hayelline on X!)

-

Bonnie waited and waited, hoping Freddy would show up soon. About an hour and a half passed, yet nothing.

The bunny lied on his couch -- getting comfortable on the soft plush cushion underneath him.

By now, he was completely out of it. The only thing keeping him awake was the thought that Freddy might show up soon and Bonnie would get to fall asleep in his arms.

He kept slipping in and out, closing his eyes for a few moments before startling himself back awake. This went on for a few minutes when finally, a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in," Bonnie answered with a sleepy voice. He half expected it not to be Freddy because that's exactly who he hoped it was.

Luckily, though, the bear animatronic opened the door. Bonnie had still been filled with sleep and was too tired to notice the solemn look on Freddy's face.

The bunny smiled lazily upon seeing the other, sitting up slowly.

"Freddy, finally! You were gone for so long! What happened?" He softly spoke, curious as to what Freddy was called in for.

The latter awkwardly smiled, trying his best to make it seem like nothing was wrong.

"I-It's nothing too important," He stuttered. "Just, uh, news on what's going to happen in the pizzaplex. I'll tell you about it later. We should get going on the movie!"

Bonnie was suspicious of the way Freddy put off talking about what had happened, but figured the other had just been tired and wanted to leave it for tomorrow.

"Hmm...well, ok! The projectors all set up already." Bonnie moved from his seat on the couch to a comfy fort on the ground he had set up for himself and Freddy, facing the window that had it's curtains closed.

The bunny started up the projector and their favorite movie began playing, projecting onto the curtains.

Bonnie got comfortable leaning on Freddy while holding his hand. The two only watched for about ten minutes, however, before the former had fallen fast asleep.

Freddy chuckled in amusement, having already known Bonnie wouldn't last much longer, and moved the other's head into his lap for a more comfortable position.

He continued watching the movie for awhile longer before there was another knock on the door, a soft one.

Freddy carefully removed Bonnie from his lap, making sure he didn't wake up, and opened the door.

There stood Monty. He stared at the ground while looking fairly nervous, only lifting his head up when Freddy opened the door.

"Oh, Monty. What's up?" The bear asked, smiling with friendly intention.

Monty smiled back. "Hi Freddy! Sorry to bother you...I didn't really think anyone would be asleep yet." He said, referring to the light breaths of sleep coming from Bonnie inside the room.

Freddy brushed him off. "Don't worry about it! Is anything wrong?"

The gator thought for a moment, collecting his words. "Well, I was told to enter parts and services for my redesign but I don't really have any idea where that is...can you take me?"