7-Explanation

Bonnie looked in the distance at nothing in particular, collecting his thoughts.

Gregory. That was the kid that caused all of this. The kid that hurt his friends, destroyed the pizzaplex, and took Freddy.

Mike and Gregory just looked at each other, trying to decipher what was going on with Bonnie. The latter picked Gregory up off of his shoulders and set him down on the ground. Even if he was angry, protecting children still came first.

The three were silent as Bonnie walked closer to Mike's side rather than Gregory's, all while sporting an almost pained face. The repairman looked to him in confusion but realization soon dawned upon him, leaving only Gregory in the dark.

Bonnie whipped his body around, now facing the teen. "I-It was your fault...you did this to them!" He shouted, looking angrier than ever. Gregory's eyes widened when he discovered the reason as to why Bonnie suddenly left his side.

"Bonnie, calm down." Mike said, looking the bunny in the eyes. "You need to hear the full story before getting ang-"

"I already know what happened, Roxy told me! And I can't believe Freddy would allow that!" Bonnie shouted, now making it seem as if he thought Freddy should take blame. Gregory gritted his teeth and re-approached Bonnie. 

"Don't say anything about Freddy! He was the only one not trying to murder me that night! He's my best friend, you don't even know what you're talking about!" He growled. By now Mike had given them space to argue.

Bonnie laughed in amusement at the fact Gregory seemed to think he was the one closer to Freddy. "Oh, do you really wanna go there kid? I've known him longer than you could-"

"Both of you, stop!" Mike finally shouted, interrupting as the other two looked like they were about to kill one another. They looked at the repairman in annoyance.

Mike cleared his throat at the harsh looks he was getting. "Bonnie," He continued. "Gregory did what he had to in order to survive. Freddy didn't always know what he was doing, and reacted just like you did when he found out about it." He said, reciting the information Vanessa had told him of that night.

Bonnie huffed in defeat. "Fine, whatever..." Gregory was surprised to see him calm down so easily just from Mike's words. "I just want them to be fixed, can you do that..?" Bonnie finished, looking at the repairman in desperation.

Mike sighed in thought while Gregory chuckled internally. The latter knew how bad the condition of the animatronics are, and found it somewhat funny that Bonnie thought Mike would be able to fix them. Clearly, Gregory still didn't know much about the repairman or his skills.

"Sure...I'll try. I've seen some of their conditions, and that's why I've been holding off on it, but I'm already here and they'll only get worse, so..." Mike said, trailing off towards the end.

Gregory was surprised Mike agreed whereas Bonnie smiled brightly, and even in all of his mangled-ness, the two could see how thankful he was.

"Thank you!! I'll bring Roxy and Chica as soon as you're ready!" Bonnie gleamed, grinning from ear to ear. Gregory and Mike both looked somewhat confused however -- they looked at each other then back to Bonnie. A few moments went by, then Gregory decided to address their confusion.