DISCLAIMER

This work of fiction is purely fictional and should not be taken as a reflection of real events or individuals. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in this story are the product of the author's imagination and are not intended to represent real people or places. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story may contain graphic violence, sexual content, or other sensitive topics that may not be suitable for all readers. It is intended for mature audiences only. If you are easily offended or uncomfortable with such content, please do not read this story.

Hi Readers! I kindly request your understanding regarding any grammatical errors you may find in my writing. I am actively working to improve my grammar skills, and I appreciate your patience.

Additionally, I want to acknowledge that writing about businesses is not my strong suit. While I may not possess the in-depth knowledge or expertise in this field, I have put forth my best effort to provide you with valuable insights and information. I hope that despite any shortcomings, you will find something of value within my work.

Should you have any feedback or suggestions, I would be grateful to receive them.

— Harlyn