When sickness hits... (Part 1)

in this story all the boys come down with a mysterious sickness.... everyone accept Harry, who nurses them through this dreaded sickness. But does harry manage to stay clear of the sickness?

.

.

.

The boys just got back to the bus after their concert, it was around 11pm and they were all exhausted. they decided to go straight to bed when they got back as they had an early interview the next morning, little did they know this was about to change...

.

.

.

Niall's POV

We got home 4 hours ago after an exhausting concert, I looked around to see all the boys were peacefully asleep in their bunks. I started getting this dull ache in my head midway through the concert. I thought it was down to being exhausted but ive just woken up with my head feeling 10x worse than it was before I went to sleep. I checked my clock and it's only just gone 2AM. I began to get a stomach ache and I felt very nauseous. I don't want to be sick, I cant get sick. I hate throwing up. i felt my eyes filling with water and a tear left my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. i rolled out of bed, i had to grab onto the headboard for support. i slowly walked over to louis' bunk and lightly shook him to wake up.

"hmmm what do you want Niall?" Louis said sleepily rubbing his eyes before looking me in the eyes.

Before i could reply I could feel my eyes welling up again, soon before i know it i was sobbing.

"Awh NI, what wrong love?" Louis asked pulling me into a hug

"I feel really sick Lou" I replied sobbing into his chest

"oh love, have you been sick?"

"N..not y...yet" I sobbed even harder

"Not yet? do you think you might be sick?" Louis asked

"I...I...don't know, I don't want to throw up Lou, Im scared" I sobbed

"Awh love, I know you hate being sick, lets get you to the bathroom love" Louis said escorting Niall to the bathroom.

I felt the bile come up my throat, i tried to fight against it. i tried swallowing it down again, but unfortunately that didn't work. I let out a harsh gag. Louis acted quickly into pulling me to sit by the toilet and opened the lid for me. i felt my vision go into a blur, i couldn't tell whether it was due to the dizziness or crying. I started heaving over the toilet until i was bringing up everthing i ate the day before. I was heaving and heaving until i couldn't bring up anything else.

"jeez Ni, that was a lot" Louis said rubbing my back

"Louuuuuu" I whimpered

"think your ready to go back to bed?" Louis asked hugging me

"I...I don't know Lou. What if I feel sick and don't make it to the bathroom?" I panicked

"Its okay Ni, i will get you a bucket and lay some towels down and if you make a mess, its okay i will clean it up" Louis said in a sort tone

"T...Thankyou Lou" I said blushing

"come on blondie, lets get you back to bed" Louis said helping me up

.

.

.

No ones POV

Louis finally got Niall back to bed. He went downstairs to get a glass of water and some medicine to ease his stomach. Niall takes them greatfully and downs the medicine then lays down ready to rest.

"wait Lou" Niall said grabbing his arm

"whats up Ni?" Louis said looking into his eyes

"can you stay with me?" Niall asked

"ofcourse i can Ni" Louis said

.

.

Louis got into Nialls bed with him and started stroking his hair until he fell asleep, shortly after both boys were asleep.

.

.

Heres Part 1 of the story! hope you liked it!

Part 2 coming very soon!