THIS BOOK WILL NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATION

Dear wattpad-traveler, welcome to the antechamber of my book.

You may have arrived here by chance and any hazardous encounter can be dangerous. Thus, to prevent you from crossing the door of an unpredictable literary world that would not suit you and to avoid any disappointment in this particular universe of mine, I invite you to read this foreword:

___________________________________________________

THIS BOOK WILL NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATION,

so do not have any specific expectations about it.

____________________________________________________

I'm not saying this to scare you away but to warn you against disillusionment as I write according to my ideas and desires, not according to the ideas and desires of others. Read this book not to find the same stories that you have already read elsewhere but read it hoping to be intrigued enough to want to know what's going to happen.

Because if you are looking for a story that looks exactly like all the others, this is not what you will find here. Here, you will find something else and it will be up to you to figure out if you like it or not. Maybe you'll run away from a book too far from what you want to read, that's a normal reaction and that's okay, but you don't have to be mean to the author to make them understand that you don't like it, okay? Because if you already know in advance the kind of story you want to read, then you can write them yourself, right?

Writing is an activity that requires time, passion and imagination. However, the only remuneration from which the authors are rewarded here (if I may say) are the comments (good or bad or even non-existent) of their readers, nothing else, so please don't forget that when you think to comment or not to comment. Above all, keep in mind that sometimes fictional writing is an escape for people who lack confidence in the real world and who are not always ready to face harshness of certain readers, as well as the indifference of some others.

Now, if you are ready to face the unknown, to discover original BTS fanfiction, if you are ready to explore the psychology and the link between seven hearts, then I'm ready to offer you my stories without fear again. I consider this my second career on wattpad as a fanfiction writer. Time will tell me for sure if it was a mistake or not...

~

Unfortunately, English is not my native language and as I write in an other language before translating into English, I have no personal literary style to offer you here, but I dare to hope that it will be up to par despite everything. Apologies in advance for the mistakes.

~

Ultimately, I can't be accused of any plagiarism and I don't want my stories to be plagiarized. The magic of creative writing is that there should be as many different stories, ideas and styles as there are authors. Let's stop stealing our ideas from each other, and let the magic happen, let us be surprised again by original ideas, because that's why we read, isn't it?

Now, a decision is offered to you:

| LEAVE |

leave this antechamber of my book by going to open other books and therefore the doors to other universes that are not mine

or

| STAY |

open the door that leads to my imaginary world and let's meet on the other side. But remember: it's your decision, not mine...