Chapter 17 : Enough is enough!

A/N : It's me, spoiling KautilyaNath with a third chapter.

Everyone looked at Hoseok, shocked, because such an attitude was unlike him. The dancer held Seokjin's tearful gaze.

"Have you gone crazy?! How can you say things like that?!"Namjoon exclaimed.

"He hurt one of us again right now!" Hoseok replied in the same tone. "He went after Jimin!"

"What?!" Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Seokjin exclaimed in one voice.

"H-how can you say that?" Seokjin sobbed. "I know my incompetence hurt the group but I never did it on purpose. I n-never wanted to hurt anyone..."

Seokjin already felt so guilty about being a burden to BTS that he was going to collapse when he learned that he was responsible for his dongsaengs' suffering. Jungkook, who had tasted this guilt himself, in no way wanted the mathyung to feel this. He threw a pleading look at Namjoon who understood and declared:

"Jungkook, Jin hyung is in pain. He has to eat to take his medicine, so come down with him to the kitchen. Hobi, calm down and let's go see Jimin, okay? You will tell us what happened."

Jungkook nodded and helped Seokjin get up to take him downstairs and away from Hoseok who seemed ready to tell him everything without the slightest qualm. Yoongi, for his part, remained silent and thoughtful, seeming hesitant about what to do and preferring to follow Namjoon's instructions rather than having to decide what to do himself.

"No, I want to go see Jimin too," Seokjin protested.

"We'll go later together, okay?" Jungkook told him, leading him out of the room.

When they went out, Hoseok shouted:

"I can't understand how he can continue to take Jin hyung's side!"

"Lower your tone or he will hear you," Yoongi said.

"I don't care, I'd rather he knows what I think!" Hoseok replied.

"You don't think you're being hard on Jin hyung?" Namjoon replied, "he has no idea what's going on!"

"That's what he says, but he's a good actor, he can lie very well!"

"Wow, that's definitely not you talking," Namjoon retorted, not recognizing Hoseok and wondering how he could imagine that Seokjin was a liar who meant harm to them.

"You're wrong, it's definitely me. It's just that we have all suffered, something has been taken from us and for him everything is fine, how can he not realize that?"

"Everything is fine with him?" Namjoon repeated in a dry tone, "I think you forgot what happened to his shoulders! Hobi hyung, you're not the only one who suffered, he too suffers because of that doll. In addition, contrary to what you said, he didn't take anything from me at all."

"Not yet," Hoseok replied. "But Jimin said the same thing yesterday. And today someone tried to strangle him in his sleep."

"Eh?!"

"Yes, and this doll came back like magic and besides, it has fingers now, that's all it needed to start strangling one of us. And Jungkook wants to return this monster doll to Jin hyung? Hell no, I won't let that happen!"

"I'm on Hoseok's side, Namjoon," Yoongi announced, "we can't continue to defend Jin hyung when so many things is happening before our eyes and he pretends not to see anything. We have to do something and it's going to start with talking to him honestly."

"Okay, I hear you but let's take the time to think about our approach because Jin hyung is not our enemy, he's our hyung, okay? Now let's see how Jimin is!"