Epilogue

Seven years later.

2021, New York, UNICEF headquarters.

"We are very humbled and grateful to see our LOVE MYSELF campaign, have such a great impact throughout the world. We heard remarkable stories from our fans all over the world how our message helped them overcome their hardships in life and start love themselves. And believe me, those principles that we transmit has immensely helped us, BTS, evolve as a group but also as individuals," Namjoon said in english, to the whole world.

Behind him, the members of BTS could only nod sincerely. They had carried the "Love myself" campaign as a legacy in memory of what had happened Seokjin.

They could not and should never forget it, even though seven years had passed since Seokjin's lack of self-confidence and his doubts about his members' support for him led him to place his trust in a worry doll and led to terrible consequences.

Namjoon continued his speech:

"We hope that, through the music of BTS, as many people as possible have realized that they can draw, from the kindness of others, the strength necessary to love themselves. We must realize that no one deserves to remain alone in the face of their distress, everyone has the right to receive the kindness of others when they are going through difficult times that makes them feel unworthy of moving forward alongside others. These are terrible trials that allowed us to achieve this and that's why it's important to us to share this with our fans and all the young people around the world who listen to us."

Moved, Namjoon, interrupted himself and turned to his group which was more united than ever after the terrible events which had almost destroyed their group a few years ago. They were stronger today than ever, that was for sure and they made it their mission to share this strength, hence their commitment to UNICEF. Namjoon's voice full of emotions because his head was full of sad but also happy memories, he continued to speak in his own name, conveying what Seokjin had allowed him to understand:

"If there is anything that I've achieved, it was only possible because I wasn't alone, because I have my other BTS members right by my side and because of the love and the support that our ARMY fans all over the world made for us. Today, I'm who I am with all of my faults and my mistakes. This faults and mitakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become."

He concluded :

"Your self-esteem and mental well-being are the most important things. I used my fans to learn to love myself, so now use BTS, use us to love yourself!"

* * * * * * *

In just a few years, BTS had grown, thanks to their universal messages in their songs, from a simple Kpop group to an international group recognized as one of the most influential personalities in the world. BTS was now the most popular KPOP group of all time, were called the "kings of kpop" and their fans numbered in the millions.

The battles they had waged against themselves had allowed them to grow, to learn to count on each other, to gain self-confidence, to express themselves with sincerity, to accept themselves with their qualities and their faults, to become aware of their real value. And this maturity, coloring their songs, had helped many young people around the world.

Across the world, at each of their grandiose concerts bringing together tens of thousands of fans, frantically shaking their army bombs, chanted the name of these boys who, in addition to fascinating them, inspired them so much and made them so lovable in their eyes.