An Update Regarding Ace

Good Evening.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but this is Stratus speaking.  Ace is currently... unavailable at this time... but do not worry.  They will be returned in one piece.  

...Sorry if I phrased that wrong.  What I meant to say is that they will be returned their computer within the next while.  For now though, I simply want to say that the information shared within the images two chapters before this one was... highly exaggerated.  I did not react like that.  I do not react in such a way to most scenarios.  Ace thought it would be hilarious to mess with me and see if they could get away with it.

Long story short, they did not get away with it.  Nor did they get away with the character.ai chat involving my death.  Don't think I didn't know about that either, Ace.

I apologize again, that sounded a bit ominous.  Anyways, I thank you all for your convenience.  If you have any questions or concerns (although it may be in your best interest to not ask too many questions), please feel free to leave them below and I shall answer as quickly as I can.  Thank you again for your cooperation, and I promise that Ace shall be returned soon.

Sincerely,

Stratus