Another birthday~! (And... heh...)

So firstly I wanted to say...

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH! (More on that maybe tonight)
AKA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FLUFFY!!!
@Fluffymations
Here ya go! Brought back the anime style for this one :)

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH! (More on that maybe tonight)AKA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FLUFFY!!!@Fluffymations Here ya go! Brought back the anime style for this one :)

So fun to draw alsnslsnkslandkd

And the second thing I wanted to address.
I was thinking about this long and hard. I hate lore dropping unless the lore is going to be important VERY soon. But I figured that hey, it would be really surprising if I... Yknow...

Dropped lore from three and a half seasons into Chaos Club?

Yup. You heard me. There's three seasons, and potentially four as of now. I can't figure out the ending of season three so I haven't totally rejected the idea of a fourth season.
I figured that I could absolutely drop something and you all would have no idea what it is. There's next to nothing you can do to even begin to decipher what happened. If you can figure it out, you're a telepath.
So in summary, I'm posting this lore drop because I know that there's no way that anyone will understand. :)
Anyways, here it is. A simple comparison image of the enby themself Ash Wickifield from the start of the series and where I currently am in lore development.

Happy theorizing

Happy theorizing.