The movie refs ive noticed in TMP so far

So I watched Scream last night (which was pretty good but I didn't really find it scary), and I noticed something. (No spoilers don't worry)

The murderer, within the FIRST FIVE MINUTES, starts GIVING TRIVIA WHERE INCORRECT ANSWERS MEAN DEATH.

So that got me thinking. What if I write down all the horror movie references I've noticed in Trivia Murder Party 1&2, given it's confirmed that TMP got inspiration from classic horror movies?

Here's all of them so far:

Scream:
1. Trivia or death. The murderer gives trivia questions, and incorrect answers will lead to your untimely death. Very straightforward.
2. The phone call. The murderer calls their victims and basically tells them they're going to die unless they "play a game".  In Trivia Murder Party 2, [REDACTED] opens the game by giving the players a "wake-up call". This could just be a reference to a hotel wake-up call, but the fact that there are already references to Scream makes me think that there was something else to it.

Psycho:
1. This is an easy one. It takes place in an old family-run hotel where murder happens. Do I need to really explain this one?
2. Mommy issues

Those are all I've got for now ;-;
(I've yet to actually watch Psycho, and there's a ton of others on the list too)

But I'm almost finished TMP cousin swap (Red and Donna swapped), and then I'd love to get back to the big TMP swap (where Red and Eryn swapped).
On the topic of the big TMP swap, please feel free to give me more swap ideas! I've got no idea who to switch next ;-;