Ref sheet and description!

Alrighty DaGreenieStudios, here he is!

Disclaimer: I have not seen ROTTMNT so idk what makes sense or not given the following is based on what I know from TMNT 2012, which I had a long hyperfixation on that spanned for years.

This is Tristan/Pyro!  I'm not gonna state the obvious aka what I wrote on the ref sheet so I'm gonna put some more extra info down here

- Similar to Fishface/Xever from TMNT 2012, Tristan started out as just another criminal. Although Tristan was more of an anarchist, served no one, and liked to light things up for the sake of chaos and the thrill that came with it.

- Given the turtles are crime-fighters, they've obviously stopped him a few times (in his human form).

- Idk how mutations work in ROTTMNT but if they're anything like in TMNT 2012 and require DNA/physical contact of the animal or other specimen, then a fight at the zoo would be pretty cool, especially if it involved Tristan getting absolutely thrown by a ram.

-If ROTTMNT is anything like 2012 Mikey and gives mutants 'mutant names' then I am certain that Mikey heard the word 'pyromaniac' and misheard it as 'Pyro's a maniac' and said "Yeah, Pyro is a maniac" and everyone was confused as heck but went along with it.

-I also don't know stats on eye colors in ROTTMNT, like if humans can only have blue, green, brown, etc.  I know that in 2012 Donnie had like red eyes and Leo had cobalt blue so I decided "ykw Tristan has amber, and worst case scenario if that doesn't work out, then he'll have brown".

-He HATES the tail and toe beans on his mutant form.  As in, if they weren't part of his body, he WOULD sever them off without hesitation.

Anyways that's all I've got atm and if anything needs tweaking or if you need anything else, Greenie, please lmk, but for now this is my villainous gremlin boy <3

(Also he IS an Aries because of the irony of him being a ram)