OPEN MAP CALL WOOOOOO!!!

I'd much rather if you submit your part requests via youtube so if you can do that that's great. if you'd rather submit here, then lmk. i'll drop the basic rules here anyway:

Rules (copied and pasted from youtube because im lazy lol):

Okay so there's a lot of information to cover so please bear with me. 

 Your comment to claim a part should include: 

- Your name

- The parts you want (and the characters' names if you are doing an alphabet part) 

- The pass! 

 Rules! 

 - Please only take 1-2 parts, and please don't take 2 long parts (one short and one long part or two short parts is fine if you want two parts!) 

- No copying, tracing, stealing, NSFW, etc. 

- It must be an oc/ character that you created yourself, unless you have permission from the original owner AND confirm with me first. 

- For lettered parts- character you use for the part MUST either start with the chosen letter or have the letter in the name. I'd highly prefer if the name started with the letter, ESPECIALLY with vowels. 

- No need to put your watermark in your animation- I will make sure you get more than enough credit. 

 - Submit your WIP and final animations in the comment section under the designated comment once you're done! 

- Pass is the deadly sin that suits you best! 

 Note: If you chose an instrumental part, I'd highly recommend using that part to summarize the previous verse's gorey demises. Obviously I can't tell you what to animate but it's just a recommendation! I'm just not sure about adding in more deaths than there already are. 

 DEADLINES! 

 October 1st: WIP due so I know that you're doing it. 

 October 27th: FINAL ANIMATION DUE. 

Please lmk if you will need extensions, but I cannot give extensions past October 31st for obvious reasons.  

 Parts taken so far: Intro, 13 (J), 27 (R)