Two arts of mentally not okay people and an artist's choice secret :0

OKAY FIRSTLY I GOT THIS DONE ALREADY WOOOOOO

AnaWritesRandom I believe this lovely woman is for you!

Did some messing around and experimenting with brushes :)

Also I love Arncha's design, especially because I love drawing demons and devils if you couldn't tell from Flauros.

Secondly, the Stradient rp is going amazingly!

In fact, everything is fine!

Everything is... fine...

.... I lied.

I went all out with setting the scene and couldn't NOT draw it!  

Also yes, that's what the laser axe looks like!  She's a real beauty :)

Of course Stratus gets a storm motif too if you couldn't tell by the lightning-like cracks showing the path of electricity or whatever.

(The Stradient roleplay belongs to both me and 

So, here's my secret trick/motif. 

Notice the dark clouds in both Arncha and Stratus's art?  I use it to represent mental instability, which is basically a dark cloud within the mind.  

You'll see this with a lot of the more recent images of Eryn over in the Ask the IATMP Cast book, and occasionally with Red as well.  For the most part, I use the dark cloud for people descending into madness, however, Red's is much more negative flashbacks and traumatic memories.  

Who knows, maybe you wanna ask him about those?

Anyways that's it, g'day mates (or g'night here, it's 9PM where I'm at)