If y'all want a fun little challenge

This is the last time I'll press you guys to read Chaos Club lore I promise-

So basically (spoilers) there is a demon involved in it so far.  Said demon has a description but no actual design or name.  Anyways, if anyone is interested, I'll give you the opportunity to both design and name said demon.  If I choose your design and/or name (unless I end up combining several), then any and all "winners" will be able to have their sona do whatever to one of my ocs and it will be featured in my artbook (aka your sona will be drawn messing with one of my ocs).  

Summary: I challenge you to draw a demon based on the following description and/or name it.  Winners get their sona drawn tormenting whichever of my ocs they choose.

Anywho!  Here's the description: 

"The cloud then took on the form of what she cold only describe as pure nightmare fuel. It was black, with three sets of clawed legs and a long, thin body ending in a red-arrowhead tail. Red spikes jutted out all along its spine and crowned its head in the form of two large horns and matched the bright, sinister color of its four glowing eyes and mouth lined with jagged teeth. It moved like an eldritch being as it looked at each one of them."

(yes it's capable of possession idk if that changes anything)