No privacy enymore

"Ohh my god König" I moan while digging my nails into his back for more support.
"Are you enjoying yourself?"He askes and put one of your leg on his shoulder to make a deeper angle for his trusts.

"Do you hear this" I ask König and getting off the bed to check if I actually hear something.

"Its nothing, come back Honig" He says while tryna greb my wrist but I was quicker and get up.

"No definitely heard something"You tell
"I bet its just the cat come back" He say stending behind me and put his big hand on my weist to pull it a bit.

I turned around and put my hands on the back of his neck to kiss him. He picked me up and we continued the fun..

I rode him with all the passion in my veins when i heard the door open...

"Mama" The moment i realized it was my son I get off König as fast as possible and put the cover on us.

"Yes honey" I ask and tryna act normal.

"I had a nighstmaje"My son says and making his way to the bed. He climbed up and sit on your lap."Wat was the nightmare about?" I ask him while looking at König to give him a hint that while the kid is focusd on you he can drass up.

"It w..wa..-" He didn finishd insted started to cry.
"Ohh come here little peach"I say and putting him on my lap giving him more comfort.
After a few minitue he calmed down.

"Do you wanna sleep here with us?"
He just give  me a nod.
"Come here little fighter" Said König and I handed Simon to him.(yea thats his name).

König played with Simon's little bunny so I coud dress up. I put my penties and shirt from König on and go back to the bed.

König and I turned the lights off and put Simon between us.

"Good night little peach"I say giving a kiss on his chubby cheecks.
"Good nigsht mama, and papa" He finish and  closes his grey eyes.
"Goodnight Simon have beautiful dreams" König says and kiss the back of his head.

König whispers a last befor falling asleep"I love you Y/n" "I love yout too Honey" I say closeing my eyes.........

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope yall enjoyed!

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻