Happy new year!

Happy 2024 yall!

____________________________________

"Fuck you Matt" I say walking out of the room we were in.

"Y/N your overriecting" Matt says grebbing my wreist to stop me from running away.

For some contest; We were in a pary and 32 minitues before 12pm I found out that his cheating on me with some blond chick.

"AM I REALLY OVEREACTONG?!" I sream at him and slepping him in the face.

He puts his hand on the hurt area, amd while his too focused on the hit on the cheek kick him in the nuts.
"Bitch" I say walking to the door. "I hope u will never able to have kids" I say my last words to him walking out of the room and closing the door.

As i got down steirs i greabed a bottle of vodka.
I squished myself between the drunk and still dancing people as i got to the garden.

I set down next to the pool opening the bottle of my hapiness at this moment.
I take my phone out checking the time

11:29

"G-R-E-A-T" i whisper taking the first sip of the alcohol.

1 sip

2 sip

3 sip

..................

Half the bottle is done.

11:32

"Do i really desarve this?" I ask myself taking my heels off and pit my feet in the water.
As i was about to call my dad to pick me up i heard some noise from the door what open to the garden.

"Ohh Hey" Said a voice.

"Matt leave me the fuck alon-" I stopped as i turn around and saw a tall guy whos for sure not Matt. "Shit im sorry" I say.

The guy didnt said enything just set down 1 meter away from me.

We were sitting there in silent but i just coudnt keep my drunk ass self shut.
"Whats ur name?" I ask lookimg at the the quit tall guy. "Im König" He says.

"Soo Köni-....könig what are u doing here at new year?" I ask hiccupping a few times.

"Well.......my friend forced me to come here but i dont really like paries"
König says looking at the water with my feet in it.
"Want some" I offer him some of MY vodka.
"I dont drink alcohol" He says." Well almost new year and no alcohol in your veins is pretty nerdy"

I hit hist shoulder with the bottle in my hand.
He flinched a bit and looked at me.

Ohhh those god damed blue eyes. I think Im in love.....

He takes the bottle. He smells it and and takes a sip but spits it out instently.

"Bluh......its disgusting" He says and passes the bottle back to me.

"No ur just not sed enough or not used to it" I say as a tier rolls down on my cheek.

"Hey, are u okay?" He askes as i look down thinkin should i lie or just say it.

"No IM NOOOOOT" I burst out in tears laying my head on his shoulder. He says nothing letting me get it out. "I JuSt..... fo-....und out i got chEaTEd on tu- tuday"

"Im sorry" König pets my head. "But why crieng over a guy who trowed the chance to be with you Mein Schatz" He say giving me a tissue from his pocket. "Thanks....and ur right" I laugh a bit blowimg my nose.

11:38

"The sky is so beautiful"i say layimg donw on my back. "Not as beautifulas u Schatz" König says laying down next to me.

"Its the most boring new year of my life" I turn my head towards König. " Then make it more fun no?" He says pickimg me up. "Heey put me down!" I sream at him in a big suprise.

"-" His about to do something.

I dont even have the time to think couse i feel water aroung me in no time.

"WHOOOOOOHH" I lough putting my arm aroung his neck. "Well not boring now i guess" He loughs back throwing his now wet hair back.

Gotta say not only his hair wet now.(if u know what i mean😏)

We both stay quit as we make eye contect.
The tension between us grown more bigger and bigger.

"Fuck it" I whisper not giving eny time for König to reply.

I kissed him.

He hasitates for a a sec but leans in of my gesture. We pull away to take a breath. I tried to kiss him again but he turns me down.

11:52

"Wait......." He says walking to the pools age and putting me on it. "What?" I ask not knowing whats the problem was. "Your drunk and we know eachother for like 16 minitues"

He says pulling my thighs apart, getting between them and hugs my weist.

"I know its weird but from this 16 minitues i can tell we're a match bebe" I say keeping eye contect with him.

11:56

"U know what? Fuck it" He says and kisses me from the deepest loving bottom of his heart.

I kiss him back, wrapping my legs around his weist hugging his neck.

Our tongue moved perfectly together fighting for the lead but no metter how hard i tried to kepp up he ended up winning this fight.

12:00

"Happy 2024 König"
"Happy 2024 Y/n"

"Best new year ever i gotta say König"i whisper. "Yeah gotta agree with that one.....but lets take it step by step okay?" He aks. "Copy that sir" I say pulling him into the first end best feeling kiss of this year................

____________________________________

Sup fuckers!?!?!?! A little update for yall.

And happy new year!!!!🥳🥳🎊🎊🥳🎊🥳🎊

Hope u enjoyed! See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻

Btw..........55k reads is something.
Thx!😀