Surprise

(😏)

It was König's birthday today so you eanted to give him something his never gonna forget.
But the problem was that no metter what you buy for him its never feels like that the 100% for him.

So this year you got an idea what his gonna LOVE.

It was 8 in the evening and you already got the gift, but didnt know how to give it to him. Yoh always wanted to make his birthdays as special as it passible.

His usually home at 9 from work so you have an hour to plan how u give the gift to him.

Timeskip

It was already almost 9 but you were okay with the time. The bedroom was decorated the lights were red rose leaves all over the bed and some candle.
You layed on the bed. Your back was laid on the back of the bed and your legs were spread apart. You put on a sexy red underwear what he can rip apart.

After 5 minitues on laying on the bed you heard keys slip into the lock of the door.

"Y/n Um home" König said while tryna figure out which part of his house your in. You haven't answer.

"Liebling where are you?" He ask again still nkt getting an answer, but getting closer to his birthday gift.

As the door opend you started.

"Happy bjrthfay König" You say in a seductive voice whil he cant get a word out of his mouth.

He stood in the door while you made you way to him and starting to touch his chest. You leaned to his ears and whisperd.
"Close your eyes" And without hesitation he did. You took your bra off and grabbed his hands carefully and put them on you breast.

"Do you feel it?" You saked while lokking at his closed eyes.

First König thought you thinking about the hardness of you nipples but then he noticed that something harder is there so he put his fingers on it and.....

"Süßer Gott" He said and olend his eyes.
"I can't belive you pirced them" As he finished the last word you pulld the mask off his face and kiss him deeply.

After a long kiss he picled you up and dropd you on the bed. He undressed himself and started to lick on your nipples.

"Oh that tongue.." you thought to youself while becoming a moaning mess under him.

Before he even get started you pushed him off and flipped the position and sit on top of him.

"Tonight is your night so just lay back and enyoj" You say as taking you panties down.

You both were naked and you had an idea what gonna drive him absolute crazy.
You layed back down a bit and started to finger yourself on top of him.

"Ahhhh god yes" You moan as you put the second finger in and looking down at König who is foght with his domon to not fuck the soul out of you.

König become now as hard as a rock so you pulled your finger out of you soaked pussy and started to satisfie him with your hands.

"How much do you want it?" You ask while playing with his tip.

"Bitte verschwenden Sie keine Zeit" He whispers.

"I take it as a yes" And the moment you finished your word you put his rock hard cock to you entrance.

You slide down and both of you moan a big.

"Heilige Scheiße" He moans while u made your way slowly up and down.
"Ahhhh your soo big" You moan as he hits every angle of you pussy.

While you ride him his hand cup your breasts and squeezes them makin you moan and lose your mind.

"Ohhhh god please be careful with them they still a bit sensitive" You whisper while makin a fester pace.

"Ohh yeah?" He asks and sit up so he can suck on them.

"Aaahhhhhh" You moan a big and its just another sign to him to keep do that.

You feel that almost every time you go down on his he alwasy hitts you G-spot.

"König I..-Im...Ahhhh clos-" You can't even finjsh becouse he hits you G-spot again.
"Waht are you saying baby girl?" He askes while he know exactly what you wanna say.

And when you both almost fell off the cliff of pleasure he puts his middle finger in your clit and suck harder on you breasts.

After a few second yoh fell off the cliff and König is right behind you while painting you walls white.

"Ahhhhhhhh""Ahhhhh" You and König moan out a big tor the last time and you get off him tryna breath normal again.

König stands up to get a towel and cleand you off.

"That was the best birthday ever" He saya and taking a deep breath."Thank you" Says König and puts your head on his chest.

"Your wolcome love"You say almkst falling asleep.
"I love you Y/n" "I love you too König"

After a minitue you already asleep and König falls asleep while hugging and angel......

_____________________________________

Well.......

My first smut ever is complete.
I really hope you enyojed!

See ya in the mext one!❤👋🏻