Bon Apetit

I was in the kitchen making muffins. König was in the living room watchin tv.

"When the muffins done?" König asks. "If you would help me then in eny minitue"I say as I mix the ingredients.

I quckly hear footsteps and a second later I see König shirtless with just sweatpants on walking next to me. His hot....

"What do I have to do?" He asks stearing on the paper what has the muffin recipe.

"Now we have to put it in the oven for 45 minitues." I say opening the oven and putting the muffin in and closing the oven.

"45 MINITUES!?!?" König screams. "Chill" I answer quitly walking to the window with a cup of tea in my hand watching the rain.

I notic a bird under a tree tryna not get wet. I dont knkw how long i was stearing when i feel König walk behing me hugging my waist.
I lay my head on his chest for some comfort.

"I love you" He whispers putting a kiss on my neck. "Love you too" I say turning around and hug him.

Me and König stood in front of the window for a quit long time til we heard a beep.

"Muffins ready" I say breaking the hug and ealking inti the kithcen. I turn the oven off, put the gloves on my hand to take out the muffins. As I took it out I seen König stendin near the counter.

I place the muffins on the counter. After that i made my way ro the frig to greb whiped cream and a jar of charrys.

"No we gonna decorate" I say in a happy tune as König still act like its his firts time in the kitchen. "Okay" He say.

I shiw him hot to put the whiped cram on the top of the muffin perfectly but he still just make something messed up decoration.

"Im bad at this" He say tryna not give up. "König i needed 2 years of prectice to make mine took good" I say putting a hand on his to show his that its okay. He just takes a deep breath and start the process slow and stedy.

"Wow" The only thing comes out of my mouth as I see his muffin. "See i told you you can do this" I say as I tryn olen the jar but fail.

"Need some help?" König asks. " Yap" I say handing the jar to him and he opens it if it was like nothing.

"Thanks" He greabs somw cherry and puts in on top of the muffins. I do the same when but he puts onw close to my mouth to eat it. I open it and greab the cherry with my teeth.

I give him a wink.

"Lets taste it" I greab one and take a bite. "Hmmmmm" I say. "Its really good" König and me says at the same time.

I start my secod one when I see a König stareing at me. "What?" He doesnt answer just wipes some cream off my nose. "Ohh thank you" I whisper shyly as we finish our dessert.

"So are you gonna help in the kitchen next time?" I ask. "Defenatly" He say pulling me into a hug, but i refuse it. "You gotta clean up first" "What?" He askes  but i just walk to the living room to warch some tv................

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! 

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻