Lucky coincidence Pt.3

I wake up feeling something strong is holding. I see the sun is rising outside meqns the storm is finally gone. I look at the clock on the night stand and see that it's already 9 in the morning.

"Guten Morgen" A voice says behind me. And since Me and König the only people in the room it's cleat eho said that. "Mornin" I whisper as I put my head back on the pillow.

"Sleep well with me?" König askes as he puts his head on my neck and kiss it. "Could be better" I joke but he starts to tickle me.

"Kö-kön" I can't even finish a word couse he just even tickles me mores. After like a good 3 minitues of this He stops and puts me on his lap. "Im gonna ask again" He starts as I put my hands on his shoulder. "Did you sleep well with me?" He askes for the second time.

I made tge tipic Im thinking face but not for long. As I acted like Im thinking he puts hus hands on my hips and squeezed it gently.

"9/10" I say. He giggles a but and say. "I'll take it" König said and spenk my butt. "We just know each other for 2 days and you already starting it?" I say. "Have you ever heard about Love at first sight?" He askes and    he stood up with me in his arms.

I wrap my legs around his hip. He holds me strong while walking into the bathroom. I get down and sut on the side of the bathtub.

"Sooo are we gonna get to knkw each other?" I ask and he just nod while starting to shave. I nod and walk out to the kitchen.

I enter the kitchen and see my dad and Königs father. "Morning dad and ........" I forgot his name. FUCK! "Andrew" He say and sits down to the table and starts to eat. "Did you see König" andrew askes. "Yes he is in his room" I say putting some butter on my bread. "Y/n we are going home today" Dad say. "Okay" I say a bus dissapointed.

After breakfast I go back to Königs room. He is not in there. Where is he? Maybe in the garden? Yeah he gotta be there.

I was walking in the garden when I notice a quit big figure sitting front of lavenders. It was soo piecefull there. The wind is foing truh his hair. His eyes are focusd on the paper, hand makind small still perfect lines.

I slowly walk behind him and hug him. "Hello Liebe" He say. "I have to go in 2 hours" I say quitly. "Well then we shoud spent then 2 hours together" König say. "Okay" I tell and we start to walk. "Do you have any pet?" I ask. "Well I had a parrot but it died 2 years ago" He say with some sedness in his voice.

"Im sorry" I say holding his hand for comfort. "But why a parrot?"I ask. "I don't have friends and I wanted someone I can talk to so my dad got it for my 11th birthday" König say looking at me. "What about you?" He askes as we sit down in the grass. "I never had but always wanted" I tell. He just nods and puts me next to me. "Lay down" He says gently.

As I lay down he points his finger on the sky and say. "Do you see that cloud, looks like a frog" "Noo ,it's more like a houre" I say. "That's soo interesting that for every person it's a different figure" "Yes" I tell.

"Y/N!?!" I hear my dad voice. I stend up waving to him that Im here. "We have to go" He say. "Ohh hi König" "Hello" König say. He puts a little piece of paper in my hand and stends up. He follows us to the car to say goodbye. Before I enter the car I hug König and whisper in his ear. "I'll call you love" I whisper. "Better hurry" König whipesrs back and lets me go.

I enter the car and wave to König. He waves back and then walkes away after he can't see me.

"What a lucky coincidence................"

____________________________________

It was the last part.
Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻