Night terror

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing heavy breathing.

I look next to me and I see König makeing weird facial expressions. "König" I whisper moveing his sholder back and forh tyna wake him up. him ip. "König" I say louder but hi still asleel.

I hit his chest gently and he finally wakes up.
"Are you okay you looked wierd" I say in a calming tune. He don't say anythin.

I know he can't sleep normally becouse of his night terrors. "I thought  your dead" He say as a tear rolls down from his eyes.

"Come here baby" I say pulling him into a hug and he layed his head on my chest.

"Do you wanna talk about it" I ask while I start playeing with his hear. "Ja" König whispers "Don't rush it, take your time" I tell.

"It started as I get a letter from somekne that they gold you hostige" König starts while Im rubbing his back gently. "And they wanted me to there so they can tell what they want for your freedom" He continue. "And when I get there they waited for me and as I blinked one you pulld a gun out and shot me in the leg" He say as letting a few more tiers out.

"Take your time honey" I say putting a kiss on his forehead. "And I fell on my knees but before I pessed out I hear as you begd to them that you did what they wanted so they have to let you go but insted of that they shoot you in the head and throw you next to me" Before he coud finish the story I started to cry. "Shh it's alright" I day and calming him down.

"Nad before the last guy walked out he throws a molotov at my body and your" König say while he puts his arms aroung my waist. "It's alright it wasen't real Im here and alive" I say.

"Ich liebe dich" König whisler in my ear.

"I love you too honey" I say as he slowly starts to fall asleep on my chest.

"Have a beautiful dreams" I whisper a last time into his right ear.
And not too later I fall asleep to..........

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻