Her

I was sitting in a bar eith two of my friends. We were just talking about complitly random things.

"But why do cats dont like water?" I ask half drunk. At this point of drunkness i dont even kniw what im saying.

"Good question" Tom say. "Hold on" Said Kate. "If humans cant see air then fishes cant see water?" She ask tryna look like she acually cares. "Your dumb" I say drinking another shot of whisky.

We talk for like 10 minitues when I notice Kate is staring behind me. "What there" I ask turning around. "No Y/n don-" She cant finish hrr sentence couse im already turnd.

Behind me was König with a blond girl. Ohhhh König. They were sitting down to a table holding hands smiling at each other. "Alright I think im gonna go now" I say wanting ti stend up bur Tom grebs my wrist and says " You really gonna let a guy ruin you night" His right why do I sare? " U right im staying" I say while fixing my hait and shirt.

"His your ex right?" Asks Kate. "Yap" I say aftet  another shot. "What happend?" "He cheated with that bich"I say.

"What a shitty day" I say tryna unlock the dokr bit its elready unlockd. Weird.

I walk into the kitchen for some water. "König Im home" I sream so he can hear it. But nothing. Weird. He usually comes and hugs me.

After i drink my water I make my way to our bedroom. He gotta be there. I think.

As Im getting closer I hear interesting noices coming out. Moans. Is he jerking off? Why without me?. I open the door to see whats up.

König laying on hus back on the bad doing revers cowgirl with a blond bitch. His hans on her hip to support her. The blonds rideing her as fokd as she can.

I just stend in the door frozen. I  cant look at enything else then Königs face. I nedded 3 years to see his face without  amask but she can just ride him and thats it?

I was stending ther for 30 seconds still without they noticed me. König moand a big cuming in her while she was still rideing.
König turns his head noticing me and the tears rolling down. He stops the girl on top of her and pjshing her off.

"Y/n its not wha-" I cut him off. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!"  I sream as loud i can.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT CARE FORGET THAT I EVEN EXICT"  I say starting to pack my things.

"Y/n please" König tryna make me stay without sucess.

I packed all my thjng in 30 minits putiing them into the car making my way out.

"Y/n pease I love you" He say this fir the sixth time. I just turn around and hug him for the last time. He hugs me even more thight then he ever did. The hug was 5 minitues long. My head was on hi chest as usual. I break the hug

"Good bye König" I say opening the car door.
"Bye Y/n" König say. I see a tier rolling down on his cheek. I leav the garage and not even nooking back.

"Damn must be sucks" Tom and Kate says. "Well it was but now Im over it" I say steniding up with my friends leaving the bar.....................

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyd!

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻