15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN AURELIA
My brother has been gone for four days now, and I couldn't help the soft part of me that missed him, however, the other part felt some freedom that no one was around here to rule my life, not that he's that strict but you know, I grab my keys and shut the door behind me

taking the stairs two at a time, the cold breeze hitting my face as I breathe the fresh air, but then the air seems to leave my lungs as I take in the sight in front of me, a black Range Rover is in front of my brother's apartment, it looks too familiar for me to recognize.

And sure enough, the driver seat is filled with the utter chaos of Elias, who cocks his head to the side, his calloused gaze descending down my frame, "What a surprise." He states, his voice devoid of any form of surprises generally.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously, "Is anything a surprise with you?" I ask, or more like wonder out loud, the corners of his lips lift and for a second you'd mistake this devilish smirk for a blinding smile, his inked hair is in a hundred different directions like if he didn't bother to brush it as he ruffles with it nonchalantly.

"You're right, it's not." He retorts in his annoyingly cold way, I clench my jaw, then start walking, not bothering with him, but his next words make me pause, "Get in the car, Sweetheart." Fucking sweetheart.

The most annoying thing is that it sounds sarcastic, to say the least, my movements return back to normal as I continue walking.

Before his tone changes, more demanding, but the same calm state he's in stays plastered, you'd almost think that he's bored, "Get in the car, Aurelia." He orders harshly, I huff out a breath of frustration.

"I'm going to the bar, it's right beside this." I motion at the street along the way, he blinks, "Do you think I'm not aware?" Jesus Christ, my nails dig into the flesh of my palms as my anger spikes.

"Why? Why are you here?" I ask, genuinely surprised and confused by his presence, I thought this was the only time I could escape him, since we need to study tonight, not right now, the expression on his face assures me that he won't give up, so I just sigh exaggeratedly, then walk towards the passenger seat, getting inside as I close the door with a thud.

I try to ignore the expensive material of the black leather seats, but it's almost impossible as I squirm in my place, I hate this damn car "What is your obsession with showing up in every single space of mine?" I scream in his face, trying not to show off my anger.

And well, now I take back every single thought where I defended this asshole, I'm almost hundred percent sure that he's a psycho who gets off on strong emotions, anger, hatred, and rage, but trying not to show them with his unnerving presence is almost impossible.

One day he's acting like a normal person and being well, slightly friendly, the next, he's back to his psychotic self.

"Torture, isn't it?" He points out and I narrow my eyes, confusion rattling through my veins as I wait for his explanation, "What the hell does that mean?" I ask, gripping my bag tightly as the engine goes off.

My eyes ping to Elias who looks unbothered, as if he's enjoying his time, "We aren't going to a fucking race, Elias, Slow down." I yell, adrenaline pumping into my veins as my eyes frantically flit to our surroundings.

His pace slightly slows but it's still fast compared to the other cars, "Now what?" I choke out, "This isn't even the right way to the goddamn bar." I explain, anger filling my bones as I wait for the robot beside me to speak.

Elias stays calm, and for a moment, you wouldn't even realize that he's the one who's driving us to oblivion, then eventually, he slows and parks somewhere, in front of a restaurant I realize.