𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇. #...o n e

"JAKE GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!"

"CHILL OUT I'M COMING, JESUS CHRIST! "

jake runs down the stairs, almost tripping on his way down.

"fuck-"

"OK LET'S GO-"

"NIKI I HAVEN'T EVEN TIED MY SHOE LACES CAN YOU SHUT UP??" jake screams at niki, making him shut up immediately. now, you might wonder, "why was niki screaming in the first place? " well, im gonna have niki tell you that himself.

"IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HOW THE FUCK WOULD I SHUT UP?? " yup. it was nikis last year of high school! of course he'd be excited for that! then, all the subjects would get harder- oh wait. the subjects would get harder, which for niki, isn't a good thing.

"EXACTLY. IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HATE SCHOOL, YOU DUMBASS! " jake knows a lot about niki, since they live with each other, obviously.

"OH WAIT- WHAT???? " niki freezes. He absolutely, with his whole heart, hated the first week of school, hating the first day even more. You see, niki has different classes and different classmates now, and he does not enjoy making new friends or talking to new people. You might say he was introverted, but with people he was comfortable with, he was a whole party in one tall ass human.

"Okay I think we should stop shouting, our downstairs neighbors might have steam coming out from their ears again." Jake instructed niki to quiet the fuck down, rushing him out of the house and into their apartment elevator.

"Bro guess what happened yesterday at me, sunoo, and jungwons tea party," niki said out of no where. He was checking himself out in the mirror of the elevator.

"Uhm I'm not great at guessing so I'm gonna say.. Jungwon kept talking about how jay flirted with other girls while you and sunoo listened to him, drinking your tea elegantly? " Jake literally guesses what pops up first in his brain. He did a pose, his right arm at the bottom, holding an invisible plate while his left had held an invisible tea cup. He then pretended to drink out of it in an elegant way.

"NO! SUNOO SPILLED TEA ALL OVER MY T-SHIR-" that's when the elevator door opened to show a pretty tall guy. Niki stops screaming and chuckles in embarrassment.

"Uhm.. Hahaha?" Nikis hand scratched his nape awkwardly while the person stayed silent and walked in, ignoring the two who were way too energized this early in the morning. The unknown guy was wearing a comfy-looking pair of sweat pants and a black hoodie that had three words printed onto it in a large font.

In bold letters, "I hate me".

Jake was surprised to see such phrase written on a hoodie. Aren't hoodies supposed to be cuddly and warm?

The guy had his hood on, covering most of his eyes. Under the hood, Jake could see four or five strands of dark blue hair, and a pair of golden-rimmed glasses.

-

YOOOH IT'S ME AGAIN 😍

(misamo slayed, as per usual 🤌)

The, " you can watch me, watch me, but you can't touch me, touch me" part in the song is soooo addicting 🥲