𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇. #...f i v e

AUTHOR </3

heeseung made his way through the confusing maze called his school. he has been walking for almost ten minutes now. luckily for him, he came early, so he didnt have to worry about time. the only thing that should make him worry right now, is the fact that he might not make it out of the school alive. (It gives all of us are dead vibes)

why the fuck does this school have to be the size of two hundred wooly mammoths?? heeseung was frustrated and tired. As he trudged through the full halls, he heard someone scream. Jesus christ, I must be going crazy. but it wasn't true, heeseung wasn't going crazy. 

there on the ground, laid a bloody body. there was a whole circle of people around it, as well as what heeeung assumed were some of their friends trying to, "wake them up,"

jesus christ, this school is so.. violent.

"hey, hey, back it up!" just then, heeseung saw jake push through the crowd and make his way to the front- aka, where the bloody mess laid on the ground. what is he doing? is he crazy? all heeseung could do was just watch in terror. 

he saw jake push everyone back, as if he was some police officer getting people away from a crime scene. heeseung thought he was going crazy, but no, no he wasnt. this was reality.. the sad reality.

heeseung could see jakes terror, he could tell by the way jakes eyes were so wide open. but he still stepped forward and took the body's bloody, pale, and cold hand. heeseung saw jake place two fingers on their wrist; his index and middle finger were side by side, slowing moving around the body's wrist.

after a few seconds of searching, jake finally let go of the (now dead) person's hand. he stood up and took a baby wipe from the counter in front of him, wiping his blood covered fingers on it. he sighed and threw the wipe in a trash bin nearby. he closed his eyes.

"she's..

"dead."

-

OHOHOHO, WHY HELLO THERE. 😘(⁎⁍̴̛ ₃ ⁍̴̛⁎)!!

THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER BUT WTVRRRR IM IN CLASS ANW- js felt bored and decided to update lol 

also, js so u know, i had to copy and paste all of deez emojis and wtvr bc my STUPID COMPUTER doesnt let me use any of them :D

(im not santa claus wtf)

BYE BABESSSS ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ 😘