𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇. #...s e v e n

AUTHOR </3

heeseung stood up and walked rather quietly to his first class, his shoulders being shoved multiple times by multiple different people. His first class was geometry, something that he thinks will be literally useless in life. Who would use the information of how much area a square has? like, how is the area of a square helpful to anyone?

After geometry would be flex period, and then computer class after. (Flex period is what my school calls it. It's basically a break time where you could work on missing assignments and if you don't have any, you could just listen to some music or talks with some friends.)

heeseung wasnt very.. fond of computer class.

at his old school, they would also have computer classes from time to time. maybe.. two times a week? sounds about right. now, to the point. there was this one time heeseung just, uh- how do i put it? "blew up" his computer i guess? yeah, not the right class for someone like heeseung, definitely not.

heeseung had arrived in front of his classroom after a few minutes of walking. he, luckily, didnt get lost on the way there. it surprised heeseung when he realized he hadnt gotten lost, too. the halls had less students in them at that time, so he just thought that he could see everything better once more people were in classrooms rather than in school hallways.

arriving in front of his classroom door, he seems to be early. he peeked his head into the giant room, his eyes scanning each desk carefully. he hums and slowly steps in, noticing a familiar face at the back of the classroom. it was jake, scrolling around on his phone with his headphones plugged in. heeseung assumed that maybe the geometry teacher was always late, but could never tell if it was true or not until tomorrow, when he had geometry class again.

heeseung walked up to jake, trying to not scare the australian. he lightly tapped jake's shoulder, the thick fabric of the other male's white hoodie touched his finger tips. jake looked up, staring up at the taller male that was currently towering over him. he hummed, tilting his head to the side, "is there anything you need, heeseung?" 

"oh, uh- could i sit here? and uh, is the geometry teacher always twenty minutes late?" heeseung asked nervously, fiddling with his thumbs while he stood in front of jake's desk. the older wasnt always this nervous around people.. what happened?

"okay,, first of all, of course you can sit here! and second, no, the geometry teacher is never late. i wonder what happened, maybe he tripped into an alleyway and died or somethin' like that," jake shrugged his shoulders and flashed heeseung a smile before going back to his phone, plugging his earphones again, and swaying his head left to right slowly. heeseung gave jake a tight-lipped smile. he sat down next to the australian in confusion, why is everything he says so oddly specific?

thats when the intercom sounded, almost everyone looked up in surprise, including heeseung. 

"to the students taking geometry class, you wont be having geo today. the geometry teacher has been in a.." the voice paused and then continued, "bloody incident located in the alleyway a few meters away from the school. students, please do not get hurt or go near the location. thank you."

the whole classroom went dead silent.

-

I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING ANYMOREEEE

also, tysm for one thousand reads!!!! <33

(not proofreadddddd)