𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇. #...t h r e e

AUTHOR

jake places his hand over the arm rest slowly, still conversing with niki. he hadnt realized that what his hand was on, was definitely not the arm rest. it wasnt a hard plastic like the seat he was sitting on, it felt like human skin. jake was still oblivious to the whole situation, where as heeseung was panicking. he had most definitely felt jake put his hand on his. 

not wanting to be awkward anymore, heeseung tapped on jakes shoulder.

"uhm, jake?" he asked, waiting for the male to turn around. after two seconds, jake turned his face towards heeseung's direction.

"hm?" he hummed, tilting his head to the side cutely. heeseung almost cracked a smile when he saw how cute the shorter boy was being. 

"could you move your hand? its kind of uncomfortable." heeseung went straight to the point. he took his left hand off of the handle he was holding onto and pointed at jakes hand otop of his.

Heeseung could immediately see the slightly red hue crawl up to jakes cheeks and ears.

"O-oh, sorry, I didn't realize, heh.." Jake quickly drew his hand away from heeseungs, placing them on his lap. It was really awkward between the two now.

"No, it's alright," heeseung reassured Jake, who was tense in his seat, an embarrassed smile painted across his ethereal face. Heeseung had to admit, Jake was one fine specimen of a man.

"Uhm, guys? The bus stopped???" Heeseung heard the other boy, who was sitting next to Jake, speak. Heeseung now realized that the bus, did indeed stop, and might start going again if they didn't get off in just a few more seconds.

"OH DAMN- HEESEUNG MOVE!!" jake almost screamed at the taller male. He hated being late to class, especially the one with the most strict teacher ever.

Heeseung moved out of the way for Jake and his other friend to get off first (such a gentleman), and then follow them soon after. He said thank you to the bus driver and followed the two boys, in which one he made friends with.

He didn't know the school at all, and the building was gigantic.

-

IT'S BEEN SO DAMN LONGGGGG

edit: thanks so much for one hundred reads, luvs <3