𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇. #...s i x

AUTHOR </3

heeseung was petrafied. he was unable to move, his body was numb. how could this have happened? who could of done it? heeseung probably has the same questions in his head as in others' heads. no one knows who did it.

"heeseung," the australian accent snapped him out of his train of thoughts. "i know this is probably your first time here and such brutal things have already happened, and, well, i wanna say sorry. as school president i shouldve looked after new students like you-"

"its fine, jake." heeseung gazed at him. "im used to seeing such things." that was a big fat lie. heeseung had never once in his life time encountered a dead body, let alone one at school. he didnt want to, either. he hates gory themes and basically everything that has to do with blood.

"okay then.. i guess i'll see you around sometime?" jake grimaced at the bloody body that was now being taken to a hospital (not liked itd do any help, anyway. the girl's already dead).

"i wonder who would do such a thing.." heeseung said his thoughts outloud. jake chuckles and turns around. he shouts a, "bye, heeseung!" before running off (probably to find riki). heeseung didnt even get to reply, and jake was already no where to be seen.

ding! a phone buzzed in heeseung's hoodie pocket. he fished it out and checked the message, almost throwing his phone at the wall seeing who it was from.

✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

mom🖕🏼😋
heeseung, honey, could you lend us some more money? around 2,500 dollars would be enough.

heedeungie ˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚
go make your own. as you said, im not your son.

heeseung put his phone back into his pocket, walking towards the small garden area the school had to offer. he trudged his way around people to make it to the medium-sized area of grass where a few benches laid, giant trees blooming above them, giving visitors an ample amount of shade.

he spotted a bench under a nice Moroccan Cypress. the perfect amount of shade and newly painted bench, an acceptable place to sit and take his mind off of things.

he walked to the little area there was and stopped in front of the bench. heeseung couldn't help but to wonder what Jake was laughing at. there wasn't anything funny he said, right?

"hey, heeseung!" a familiar female voice interrupted his thinking. he turned to the left and saw yujin (IVE), waving at him with a smile on her face.

Yujin and Heeseung were childhood friends. ever since birth, they've known each other- but things went downhill after their mom's got into a fight. Their ties were broken and they haven't seen each other since the last time they met, when they were fifteen.

heeseung smiles at the familiar face, which was just now more mature than before.

"oh my god, hi!!! i haven't seen you in so long!" heeseung embraces his old friend in a bone-breaking hug.

"same! i missed seeing your stupid face!" yujin returned the affection. they haven't seen each other for five years!

"yujinnie! we have to get to class, remember? i know that you and your bestie are having a moment right now, but we're seriously going to be late!" a taller girl ran up to yujin with a pout. heeseung could see yujin's eyes widen a centimeter.

"oop- sorry, heeseung. me and wonnie have mrs. stina as our next teacher, and you know how passive aggressive she is when you come in late." yujin apologized to her friend (we all have that one teacher, right?? or is it just me??)

heeseung nods and smiles at her, giving her another hug right before she ran out of the garden. today really is weirder than usual, heeseung had thought about all of the things that had happened today.

one) it was his first day here and someone died already.

two) he reunited with his childhood best friend- which was very unexpected.

Heeseung sighed and decided to actually sit down instead of just standing there. (He be like 🧍frr) he placed himself on the light brownish wood and looked up. He could see branches and leaves from the moroccan cypress; as well as a beautiful, clear sky with minimum amount of clouds. For short, a spectacular sight.

He flinched at the sudden animal that was now on his shoulder. He looked to his left, and, there it was; a cute squirrel was sitting on his shoulder, peacefully eating an acorn. There was some type of serenity heeseung felt because of the calming surroundings.

He chuckled quietly and carefully put a finger in front of the little squirrel, kind of pointing at it, I guess you could say. Heeseung didn't know what to expect. All he knew was that there was a ninety percent chance his finger was going to be bitten off.

To his surprise, he didn't have a bleeding, non existent finger, but, instead, had a tiny squirrel sitting on the back of his hand. Little acorn crumbs dropped down onto his hand, but who cares? All that really matters right now is how the squirrel was so at peace with him. Kind of like how him and Jake met- except without the squirrel seeing his depression hoodie and then thinking that he was some loner. Well, that's what he thought jake had thought when he first read heeseungs hoodie.

He smiled, the serenity was really needed, considering the events of today.

Well.. It was at peace- until the bell rang, making the small creature jump off of heeseungs hand and make its way back up the moroccan cypress.

-
I guess this chapter was rather peaceful lmao (I never proofread, sorry if there are some mistakes. If there are, please tell me and let me know so I can fix them as soon as possible!)