𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇. #...f o u r

(a/n: thank you guys for a hundred reads already! i just started this book as a little joke but seriously, thank you so, so, sooooo much!)

(edit: two hundred?? tygsm)

LEE HEESEUNG

i make my way around the giant halls of the ginormous (what is that word ewww) school. and if you guessed that i was lost, you were wrong, i was very lost. i lost jake and his friend because of so many crowds, and i was currently struggling with trying to get to the office, seeing as though they sent me an email saying, "please retrieve your schedule at the office, thank you."

AND AS IF I WASNT STRESSED ENOUGH, SOME DUDE BUMPED INTO MY SHOULDER AND TOLD ME TO WATCH WHERE I WAS GOING. it was on purpose too!! do people take my hoodie seriously and think im a depressed walking piece of meat?? now i understand why yoongi wanted to be a rock in his next life. no stress, no worries, nothing. just peace.. forever.

and i was finally there.

i couldnt believe it! i made it to the office.. alive! my face showed the emotions of relief, and self confidence. i walked in to see a nurse treating a red haired student's knee that was bruised and also saw other new students, people like me! im glad im not alone in this nerve-racking situation. 

the light hum of 'eta' by newjeans was playing softly in the background of the whole office, making it seem cozy and nice. the television's hung up on the walls showed todays news, some school rules, and some kpop groups introducing themselves on tv. i smiled when i saw the show 'r u next?' playing.

"hi there!" a nice lady walked out and stood behind the counter. "what do you need, hun?" she asked sweetly, grabbing a clipboard and pen from beside her.

"uhm, im here to get my schedule?" she looks up and smiles brightly. "ok, honey. let me just get your name and i can grab your schedule for you." she said, making a sign that said 'continue speaking'

"heeseung, lee heeseung." i said shyly. and it was either a coincidence or the lady behind the counter was controlling it but, 'super shy' by newjeans started playing. as if right on cue, huh? "alrighty. give me a sec. i'll be back. ok, hun?" she looked at me and smiled before walking to a room behind her. i took this time to find a seat and chill for a few minutes before i had to find  my next class.

A few minutes later, she walked out from the other room and called my name out.

"A new schedule for lee heeseung?" My name rang around the whole office. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her. She was holding a sheet of white paper with words scribbled on it, as well as some other little scraps of construction paper.

"Here you go hun," she gave the paper to me and smiled.

"Thank you.." I looked everywhere for a name I could call her by.

"Eun bi. You can call me Ms. kwon or just eun bi." She grinned. She was a very smiley and happy person from what I've observed in these few minutes of knowing her.

"Ah yes, thank you, Ms. Kwon!" I bow and smile at her one last time before running out of the office.

Now all I have to do is find my way through this giant maze. (by gidle)

-

It's five fourty-seven a.m. rn and I just came back from a concert a few hours ago so I'm tired asf 😪