𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇. #...t w o

LEE HEESEUNG

I wake up and do my morning routine, as per usual. Except that theres a lot of screaming coming from the apartment under me.

Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is lee heeseung, and I just moved into this apartment building. I go to (idk) university as a senior! I'm new there, too. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, this is my first time in Seoul. I'm new to everything and everyone, so that's why I set a goal today.

Make at least two friends.

It cant be that hard to make two friends in this gigantic city, right? Just befriend two people.

I put on my usual black hoodie and sweat pants, grabbing my glasses that were placed next to my wallet. Yes, glasses did help me see way better, but without was just fine, too.

I walked out of my apartment, trudging down the stairs with heavy footsteps. I reached the floor that actually had elavators available. Well, that's what I think. I click the button and wait for an elevator to either go up or come down. Surprisingly, an elavator came down, delivering two young men. One was screaming very loudly, while one was more chill.

"Uhm... Hahaha? " the guy who was screaming rubbed his nape in embarrassment. The other dude was reading my hoodie. I could see his eyes visibly widen at the message ironed onto the piece of clothing.

I turned away when he looked at my face. I could smell the awkwardness like a freshly baked pie.

At last, the elavator stopped on the first floor, where I guess these kids got off on. I can't really talk because I get off here, too.

I had a dollar and sixty cents with me to pay for the bus, and a ten dollar bill to get myself lunch and a few snacks. That was all I would bring to school from now on. I'll only buy what I need, and i dont need to spend money on anything unnecessary.

I walked a few minutes to the bus stop, my eyelids finally opening them selves to the point where I can actually see. It was a bit chilly, but the sun still shone brightly. The cool breeze made it feel nice.

I made it to the bus stop and took a seat on the rusted down bench provided. I then again spotted those two teenagers. They were both walking towards me, but I didn't think they were going towards specifically me. I think they also take the bus to school, so they're probably here for the bus stop.

And I was correct! They both hadn't noticed me yet, probably too busy talking to even give two fucks.

"Ah, sorry, wait one moment, niki. " I could here the slightly shorter one say, putting a finger in front of their face. And then he walks up to me, confusing me.

"Uhm hello, my name is Jake! Sim Jake. I was wondering if you're also taking the bus to (I still don't know) university? " he was really handsome. He didn't looks Korean, though.

"Ah, yes.. Uhm. My name is heeseung.. Lee heeseung. Nice to meet you," I finally took my hood off to shake Jake's hand. It'd be rude of me to have a hood on while talking to someone. Plus, I need to gain exactly two friends for my goal.

The boy looked awestruck. His blonde hair was still kind of messy, the wind blowing it to one side. He smiled softly and shook my hand. His hand was very soft, yet cold. As soon as we disconnected our hands, he immediately put his sleeve over his hand, resulting in a cute looking Jake with sweater paws. Very desrciptive, I know.

Just then, the bus arrived and the loud teenager hopped onto the bus, Jake following close behind him. I walked into the bus after Jake, paying the woman driving my dollar and sixty cents.

(A/n: hello, there! I mostly write my numbers in words because I'm more comfortable that way, but if you think the numbers in their word form is hard to read, please let me know and I'll change it!)

I walked around the bus that had quite a lot of people, honestly. To my luck, there was no spots left. These buses are so damn small bro.

I saw a handle open, though. It was next to this really buff American guy. (No guys, not jay, sadly.) I got hold of the handle and the bus took off. To my surprise, the American guy was hella short aaaand I was standing right next to where Jake and his loud friend were sitting.

Jake hadn't realized that anyone was next to him and placed his hand on the arm rest, not knowing that my hand had been placed on it, too.

-

I'm so tireddddd