Movie Theater Arrival

_Unknown Location_
-Movie Theater-

Vallie ended up landing on the ground and on top of her dad before she got off him then helped him up only to look around afterwards only to see people she recognizes as well as people she hasn't.

"WHERE ARE WE?!" Isabella screeches after she looks around while staying close to her mom until her eyes land on Vallory so the brown-haired girl marches up to her, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I did nothing," Vallie said only to see Isabella about to hit her.

Charlie goes to stop Isabella before a strange girl beats him to it.

Galial:

"She said that she didn't know how all of us got here," Galial said and saw her run back to an older woman so the protector turns to the person she was standing in front of, "are you alright?"

"I'm fine, thank you," Vallie says a little shocked, but manages to smile.

Galial smiles back, "I'm Galial and this is; Orion, Vega, Chrysta, Turon, Nerissa, and Garish."

Other Protectors:

"Nice to meet you, I'm Vallie Swan," Vallie says after getting over her shock

Charlie comes up with Cora, "I'm Charlie Swan, Isabella and Vallie's father...this is Cora, their step-mom."

Vallie sees Galial about to ask something, "Isabella is the one you stopped from hurting me and the woman standing beside her is our mother, Renée Dwyer."

Phil decides to introduce himself next, "I'm Renée's current husband, Phil Dwyer."

Billy wheels up right next to Vallie, "I'm Billy Black, Vallie's godfather or Uncle Billy as she likes to call me."

"Well you and dad are brothers in all but blood," Vallie comments, "that and it kind of stuck after I called you that for the first time."

Renée gets mad, "HE'S NOT YOUR UNCLE!"

Chrysta looks at Vallie, "does she usually yell like that?"

Vallie nods, "she usually does in private, but since we're all in here she can't drag me off somewhere to yell."

"You sound like you are used to it," Chrysta says.

Vallie shrugs, "Isabella is her favorite and I'm fine with that; Cora has been more of a mom."

Roland comes up with his family, "I'm King Roland of Enchancia and this is my wife, Miranda, as well as our children; James, Amber, and Sofia."

A boy that looks like an exact replica of his dad, except for the eagle wings, appears in front of everyone along with his siblings, "looks like everyone's here."

"Who are you?" Isabella asks 'flirtatiously' even though in reality it looked like she was constipated.

"I'm Regulus, son of Orion and Vallie (née Swan)," Regulus said not paying attention to his aunt since Chrysta was busy being happy while his aunt scowled, "these are my siblings; Perseus, Cassiopeia, Cygnus, and Sirius."

Cygnus sees their mom look shocked, "all of you are here to watch the life of our mom and eventually both our parents."

Sirius speaks next, "the room to your left has snacks and food for everyone, the room to you right has different rooms for everyone once you step through the door which include separate bathrooms."

"WE SHOULD BE WATCHING MY LIFE!" Isabella yells throwing a tantrum.

Roland looks at Vallie, "does your biological mom really let her do that?"

"She does," was Vallie's response to the question before she goes to the room on the left only to get a tray then put; Gummy Worms, Salt Water Taffy, Peppermint Crunch Oreo Truffles, Pop Rocks, Strawberries, Blueberries, S'mores Pancakes, Mashed Purple Sweet Potatoes, Mangoes, and Pizza Rolls only to grab a Butterbeer Hot Chocolate before she leaves and finds a seat while everyone else was getting food.

Once everyone got what they wanted to eat and sat down the screen turned on.