Backstory

[The scene shows a sixteen year old Vallie Swan in her mother's house in Phoenix Arizona.]

"Hi, I'm Vallie Swan; daughter of Renée Dwyer and Charlie Swan, step-daughter of Cora Swan and Phil Dwyer, then finally I am the younger twin sister of Isabella Swan, who prefers to be called Bella. My full name is Vallie Sylvaine Alkmene Helen Swan, but Isabella loves to call me; Vain, Vallory, or Valora while mother loves to call me Isabelle since because I'm Isabella's younger twin I should have been named Isabelle Maria Swan and I should like all the same things my twin does even though we don't look like twins whatsoever and I like to do different things."

Vega looks at Vallie, "what does your name mean?"

"Vallie means strength, Sylvaine means from the forest, Alkmene means might of the moon, and Helen means light."

Vega smiles, "it suits you."

"Thank you," Vallie says blushing.

"When Isabella and I were fifteen months old mother decided to take us and leave our home in Forks, Washington because dad wouldn't leave his ailing parents and because 'nothing ever happens in Forks' so she managed to get Isabella in her car seat without any problems, but when she went to take me downstairs I somehow managed to grab the railing on the steps where I proceeded to hang on for dear life since I wanted to stay with dad. Unfortunately mother managed to get me free from the railing and into my car seat before driving off."

Vallie blushed in embarrassment seeing every pair of eyes on her then once her blush dies down she sees them glare at Renée.

"Over the years mother's favoritism of Isabella was very clear. Like she would take Isabella on girl trips or if I was experiencing girl issues she wouldn't tell me anything while she would take a week away from life with my twin to celebrate her milestone...during that time the mother of a friend of mine had 'the talk' with me. During my life there I had to do chores and pay the bills even though if someone asked which one of us would do that Isabella would claim that she did those things then mother would have me dress similar to Isabella and I couldn't do anything about it since she also didn't let me get a job and earn my own money even though I attempted to get a job several times since she hovers so much, but on the bright side I had all the clothes I wanted to wear at dad's house even though I only saw him for two weeks during summer until I turned fourteen since Isabella decided not to go anymore and that dad had to come to us."

"HOW DARE YOU ISABELLE!" Renée yelled, "YOU DID HAVE A JOB AND DID HAVE MONEY! ISABELLA'S CLOTHES ARE ALSO BETTER THAN THE ONES YOU HAVE OVER AT CHARLIE'S! YOU WILL BE GETTING RID OF THOSE CLOTHES AT ONCE AFTER WE GET OUT OF HERE!"

Vallie's outfit (in the movie theater):

"The job I had was being your maid and bookkeeper, the money was yours, I am not getting rid of the clothes that I paid for while I was visiting dad, and my name is Vallie," the gifted red-head responded, "I am not going to be Isabella's replaceme...

"The job I had was being your maid and bookkeeper, the money was yours, I am not getting rid of the clothes that I paid for while I was visiting dad, and my name is Vallie," the gifted red-head responded, "I am not going to be Isabella's replacement if something happens to her."

"HOW DARE YOU!" Renée yelled.

"Oh just go along with her," Edward says annoyed with Vallory.

"Never going to happen," Vallie said, "she has too many delusions to keep up with."

"Recently mother married a man named Phil Dwyer, who is the only one in the house who treats Isabella and I equally, and now they are going to be going on their honeymoon so Isabella and I are going to be going to live with dad, but Isabella's been dragging her feet about it even though it was her idea because she hates the rain...I would have suggested it, but mother would never have listened if I suggested that."

"That's not true," Renée lies.

"So that is where my story begins."