Break

Once the screen turns off Vallie looks at Orion until someone nudges her so she looked only to see that mom nudged her.

"Go talk to him," Cora said.

"And say what?" Vallie asked confused, "I mean I know we have kids in the future, but I don't know him and that's not a good conversation starter."

"True," Cora agrees, "but you never know what will happen between you two."

This time Angela nudged her, "go for it."

"Fine," was the only response Vallie gave at first, "mother's probably going to try something."

"Figured that," was Cora's response.

Vallie nervously made her way over to where Orion was with his friends before Galial sees her which makes her smile shyly.

Galial goes up to her and takes her up to the other protectors, "we wanted to get to know you since you and Orion will be a thing."

Vallie ends up blushing, "what do you want to know?"

"Do you have any other abilities?" Nerissa asked.

"I can blend into shadows and travel through shadows," was Vallie's response after Regulus came up and said that he made it so the rooms were soundproof and spy-proofed to both humans and vampires.

Garish sees her demonstrate which leaves them surprised, "how long have you been able to do that?"

Vallie thinks then shrugs, "I don't really remember when I first got my abilities except my wings."

"I would have assumed you were a windwalker if your wings didn't appear and disappear," Chrysta said then sees her confused look, "basically a human with wings that don't disappear."

Garish sees the confusion still there before he along with; Galial, Chrysta, Nerissa, and Turon tell her what they are even though she guessed what Nerissa was correctly and came close to guessing what Turon is.

"At the next break do you want to fly with us?" Vega asked.

Vallie shyly smiles, "yes please."

Galial sees Vega smile, "can we see your wings in person?"

Vallie nods and lets her wings come out.

"You should leave your wings out more," Nerissa says.

"I wish I could," Vallie started to say only to see Isabella and Renée making their way over, "here we go."

Renée comes up ignoring the others, "Isabelle, I demand that you let your sister use your Dimensional Storage whenever she wants."

Vallie looks at her, "I will go find Isabelle then and tell her."

"You are Isabelle!" Renée screeched out.

Vallie raises an eyebrow, "and yet it says Vallie on my birth certificate...I'm not going to give into you delusions like Isabella has."

"It's because of that woman that you aren't a mother's girl like your sister is," Renée continued to say.

"Mom is the best any child, except Isabella, could ask for while you only want your delusions about me being a replacement for Isabella to become reality...I am my own person and will never be who you want me to be," Vallie responded only to see her start to get mad, "I only went along with it when I was younger because I was a young impressionable child who only wanted her mom to love her, but I'm done trying to be the person you want me to be and I have been done for a while."

Charlie goes up to Vallie and interrupts whatever Renée was going to say, "did that feel good to finally get off your chest?"

Vallie nods, "yes, it did."

"Why did you wait seventeen years for then?" Isabella asked.

"I didn't," Vallie points out, "you and mother always have had temper tantrums even when I started to say that."

Charlie looks at Vallie, "want to get some snacks?"

Vallie nods, "I'll race you."

"Alright," Charlie says before seeing her use her wings to fly off so he runs after her, "no fair!"

Vallie beats him to the snack/meal room and waits for him to arrive.

Charlie finally comes only to lean against a wall, "as payment for you cheating you can get my stuff."

"But you never said no wings," Vallie points out only to get two plates and fill dad's plate up with the usual snacks while she fills her plate up with; Twizzlers, a few pieces of Dandelion Bread, a few Tiger Lily Truffles, and a tall glass of Dandelion Soda before feeling mother standing behind her, but Vallie ignores her and carries the plates up to dad before handing him his plate.

"Thank you," Charlie says before going and sitting down in his movie theater seat which was behind Vallie's seat and he saw his youngest daughter sit down and then everyone else did the same just as the movie theater screen turned on again.