Rules and Plane Ride

[The scene shows Vallie in her room putting her trunks in her Dimensional Storage areas and she had just finished when Renée came in].

"Dimensional Storage?" Princess Clio asked curiously.

"It's one of my abilities," Vallie replies, "it means that I have the ability to store anything in a fold of dimension/space and re-materialize at will."

"I could have brought so much more stuff with me to Forks," Isabella said.

"What you have isn't made for the cold," Vallie points out.

"Before you get in the car I want you to tell me the rules," Renée said.

Vallie resists the urge to roll her eyes, "1. Do not go after any guy Isabella likes.
2. Pretend not to be related to her in school.
3. Make sure she makes friends.
4. Behave like she does.
5. Always introduce myself as Isabelle Maria Swan or Belle.
6. Do her homework.
and 7. Make sure she doesn't hurt herself when she trips."

Tilly looks at Vallie, "did you ever follow the rules?"

"Not really," Vallie responded as other people were outraged at that.

Renée was clearly not happy, "I will have Bella checking in with me on how well you are following the rules and if you aren't following them then you will be on the first plane out here so I can take on a different approach to your training."

Helen Hanshaw glares at Renée, "she will not be going back with you."

'So basically she's going to do her best to take my will away worse than before,' Vallie thinks before she grabs her suitcases and starts taking them downstairs as mother goes to Isabella's room then she walks down the block and gets in a cab after putting her bags in the trunk.

"Where do you need to go?" The driver asks.

Vallie buckled herself up, "the airport please."

The driver starts driving that way, "I saw you walking from a house, is this a getaway taxi?"

"Kind of," Vallie replied, "my sister is our mother's favorite and I didn't want to ride with them because mother would sing my sister's praises which would further increase her ego."

"I do not have an ego!" Isabella yells only to see Vallory roll her eyes.

The driver glances at her, "so how is she with you?"

"She has me do almost everything for her," was Vallie's response while she was texting the rules she had to her dad just in case something happened.

Renée barely restrained herself from doing anything because Isabelle wasn't supposed to say anything to Charlie.

Charlie went up with Cora and sat behind Vallie before pulling her into his lap and holding her close, "I should have fought harder."

Once the taxi got to the airport she paid the driver with the money she got from her dad from her last birthday; she had to hide any money she got because if she didn't then mother would spend it on something no one really needed.

Vallie then got her suitcases out of the trunk and told the driver to 'have a good day' before she went inside and did everything she was supposed to before she waited for the plane and once the gate was open she got on and just in time to since her; mom, sister, and step-father arrived then the two women had their dramatic goodbyes as Vallie managed to get a window seat.

Isabella saw her sister and sat beside her, "how did you get here before us?"

"Other modes of transportation," was Vallie's response.

"Mom knows," Isabella said acting like that would scare her sister.

Vallie remains impassive, "what did she expect this time?"

Isabella smirks thinking she got to her sister, "for you to be like me."

"Isabella, I am not going to be like you in the sex department," Vallie says.

"What does that mean?" Flora asks.

"Basically Vallie's still a virgin while Isabella will do it with any male," Charlie says only to receive looks from Isabella and Renée.

"How do you know that?" Renée asks.

"I tell him everything and I would lock my door whenever she had them over," Vallie said in a deadpanned tone.