Diner and Talk

Once school was over Vallie went to the front office and gave the slip of teacher signatures to the receptionist only to leave just as Edward comes in then she went out to the parking lot only to get in her car and start driving to the diner after starting it. When she got to the diner she immediately parked and got out only to close her door and lock her car then go inside.

Charlie sees her and waves her over before his youngest daughter comes over and sits across from him, "how was your day?"

"It was good," Vallie said, "I made three new friends; Lauren, Jessica, and Angela."

"They are good girls," Charlie commented as Isabella parked in the parking lot.

"Thank you," Lauren, Jessica, and Angela say at the same time only to receive a nod from Chief Swan.

"They were my friends first," Isabella lies.

"Maybe until Edward Cullen came into the picture," Lauren said, "but after that you became distant then after you started dating him we only had Vallie...and whenever you sat or talked to us it was all about Edward and his siblings."

"Mike, Tyler, and Eric are the ones that like you because you slept with them," Jessica adds after telling the adults to cover every kids ears.

Charlie immediately looks at his daughter, "WHAT?!"

"When we moved to Forks Isabella started doing the same thing she did in Phoenix," Vallie explained, "it should explain why you didn't know and why I didn't say anything."

Charlie sees the look in Vallie's eyes and trusts her, but then looks at Cora.

Cora looks at Orion, "would you mind if my husband and daughter, Vallie, sat with you?"

"Not at all," was Orion's response only to see them move and sit beside him while Edward and Alice look scared then the movie starts again when the adults uncover the kids ears.

Charlie sees Bella come in and sits down after demanding that Vallie get up so she can get in which makes him frown, "I hope you don't mind, but I ordered for both of you."

Vallie sits down after Isabella gets in, "I don't mind."

Cora comes over and sets Isabella's water down as well as her plain salad with lemon juice before moving on to give her husband his usual then she gives Vallie the burger and sweet potato fries she ordered only to receive a 'thank you' from both Charlie and Vallie as she sat down with her own food.

A man comes up and eyes Bella and Bella eyes him back, "remember me honies? I played Santa one year."

Dad huffed, "Waylon, they haven't had had a Christmas here since they were here."

'It was all apart of mother's plan,' Vallie thought with a frown on her face, 'holidays were always the best with dad.'

Vallie sees people look at her, "I stand by that statement."

"Just wait until you experience Wassailia in Enchancia," James says excitedly.

"And in the Mystic Isles," Chrysta adds with a smile on her face.

"Bet I made an impression though," Waylon says with a grin, "the kids loved those little bottles."

"Yeah butt-crack Santa," Cora said only to turn to Waylon, "now let the girls eat their burger and fries in peace then I'll go get them the Berry Cobbler."

"Do you eat here every night?" Bella asks after Waylon walks off.

"No," was Charlie's response, "I figured that this would be a welcome home dinner for both of you."