Flashbacks and Cars

[Once Vallie is in her room alone she locked her door then got all the luggage she had out and on the floor before she started unpacking while letting her wings out once the curtains were closed.]

Vega looks at her wings in amazement, "how long have you had wings?"

"For as long as I could remember," Vallie replies not knowing what to say, "I just remember getting mad at mother one day then locking myself in the bathroom before my wings appeared which knocked things off the shelves...mother and Isabella thought I was throwing a tantrum."

Renée looks shocked, "you never told anyone."

"You and Isabella would have come up with some way to use me if I told either of you or either one of you would have figured something else out," was the red-haired Swan's response.

While Vallie was unpacking she thought about the first time she set mom and dad up on a date.

-Flashback-
It was one of the last times both Isabella and Vallie visited their dad and all three of them were currently eating at the diner since it was becoming an unofficial tradition since dad couldn't cook and Isabella would sabotage any food Vallie made when dad wasn't looking which made it seem like Vallie was a bad cook when she wasn't.

Glares were aimed at Isabella.

They were just finishing up eating when Vallie said that she will be right back and made her way to the bathroom only to find Cora in the bathroom washing her hands.

"Hey Vallie," Cora said smiling.

"Hey Miss. Cora," Vallie said back then once she passed her she discreetly put a piece of paper into her purse and went to the bathroom then once she finished she came out of the stall and saw that Cora was gone before making her way back to the table before the family of three left.

The piece of paper she snuck into Cora's purse read, "please ask my dad on a date; he deserves to be happy and I like you two together. He's awkward at first, but please give him a chance."

Both of them went on a date a week later when the two Swan children were back in Phoenix and Charlie called to tell Vallie how it went and how they were planning on going on another one, but when Renée heard that she had a full-grown temper tantrum yelling things like how Charlie should still be in love with her even though they are divorced and how Vallie/Isabelle shouldn't have set them up and even though Renée grounded her for that she didn't care because if mother was happy then it was only fair that her dad got to be happy.
-Flashback ends-

Charlie saw many people glare at Renée while both Vallie and Cora hugged him.

"You are the best dad anyone could ask for and you deserve all the happiness in the world," Vallie says only to see Cora smile at that.

Vallie finishes just as she hears a honk come from outside so she makes her wings disappear and she leaves her room only to go outside then see Jacob Black immediately glare at her until Billy nudges him then he smiles once Isabella makes her appearance.

"Bella, Vallie, you remember Billy and Jake?" Charlie asks.

"I remember Jake had this huge crush on Isabella and every time we would visit he would try to impress her," Vallie comments.

Bella decides to lie, "yeah, you're looking good."

"I'm still rolling," Billy says, "I'm glad you two are here, Charlie hasn't shut up since he knew you two were coming."

"Keep exaggerating and I'll roll you in the mud."

"Not before I am you in the ankles," was Billy's retort before they started play fighting.

Cora comes up and watches the two men amused before turning to Vallie, "so do you think they will get together?"

"No," Vallie whispered back, "he probably looks hot to Isabella, but he's not rich so that would be a dealbreaker in her and mother's world...although she will lead him on."

Jacob looks at her, "what do you mean she would lead me on?"

"Mother always tried to instill in our heads that we needed to marry a rich and handsome guy since we were young and only Isabella took that to heart, but she would most likely keep making you believe that you have a chance with her," Vallie explained then saw the look on his face.

Cora looked at Vallie skeptically because even though Isabella has only been rude so far she wanted to give the brown-haired girl a chance.

Isabella looked surprised that woman thought that.

Vallie knew mom would give Isabella a chance, but she knew that it would end badly and she knew she would have to be there for her parents when it happened.

Charlie pats the hood of an orange truck after he's done messing around with Billy, "so what do you think?"

Isabella's Truck:

"About what?" Isabella asks

"You're homecoming present," Charlie said.

Isabella gets excited, "no way! The truck's for me?"

"Just bought it off of Billy here," Charlie said.

"I totally rebuilt the engine and-," Jake started to say trying to impress Bella.

"It's perfect!" Isabella exclaims cutting him off then 'subtly' sends Vallory a smug smirk only to scowl when said girl doesn't look bothered and meanwhile Billy sees this interaction which causes him to frown.

"And don't think I forgot about you Vallie," Charlie says after handing Bella the keys to her truck before he goes over to the station wagon he bought for Vallie, "what do you think?"

Vallie's Station Wagon:

Vallie grins before immediately tackle hugging him making Billy laugh and Isabella glare at her, "I love it daddy!"

Almost everyone laughs at that scene.

Charlie falls on the ground with Vallie before he lets out an 'ooff' then hugs her back, "I'm glad you love it kiddo."

Billy waits until his friend and goddaughter stand up, "I told you they would like them, I'm down with the kids."

"Oh yeah dude, you're the bomb," dad sassed back.

"I don't know whether to laugh or not," Vallie admitted only to see dad look mock offended at that.