it's just us tonight

heavy smut. lol! if you've read any of my other smuts u know i go CRAAAAAAZYY. #imontumblrtoomuch

The thickness in the air was unmatched as she sat quietly in the passengers side of Michikatsus car. Mood ruined? Maybe. Quiet music played on his car radio as they left the party; He drove with a still face and a single hand gently steering the wheel. Focused on driving, he didn't even notice the nervous and uncomfortable attitude that (Y/n) had wrapped around herself. "Where did you want to go.?" She asked quietly, as his head didn't twist in the slightest.

"No one is home right now where I live," he said, turning the car to the left as the light flashed green. She observed as his knee relaxed on the pedal, going slightly faster down the street before flicking the cars blinker. "I'll sneak you out in the morning."

Nodding, she smiled his way before turning and facing out the window. Her heart felt as if it was about to pound out her her chest. Nerves were rising in her entire body as she felt herself get hot; Is it normal to be sweating this much? To make it even worse, the hot piece of work beside her was stone-cold and unbothered.

Stifling a laugh inside her mouth, she couldn't help but think that this mystery man must be a player. He doesn't look it, but there's no hiding the truth.

As the car slowed down, she felt her thoughts run dry. Perhaps she was lost in thought, because her new friend was already opening her door, holding a big jacket in one hand. "Here. Put this on." Without any questions or concerns, she stepped out of the car and slid the large, black jacket over her figure. It completely covered her dress, ending at her knees while the sleeves flew past her fingertips. Clutching onto the zipper, Michikatsu slid it shut all the way before putting the hood up. Taking her hand gently, he guided her towards the dormitory.

The building was three floors tall but endlessly long, and she swore her eyes recognized it before. The moon was in the center of the sky, a few clouds attempting to hide it. As they stepped to the entrance of the dorm, a dim light flickered on and off. There was a broken vending machine and a group of boys standing around it smoking. They're attention focused on the pair before hastily straying away at the sight of Kokushibo.

His grip on her fingers tightened as they walked inside of the building, leading her towards the elevator before letting go.

Pressing the button, the doors immediately opened. His body composure seemed to change as he pressed his palm on her back, helping her into the elevator. As soon as the doors shut, his fingers trailed up the material of the hoodie.

"When we get into your room, can I take it off?" She asked, looking up to him and staring directly into his eyes. He nodded, lining his fingers around the edge of the hoodie and pulling it up slightly more. "Yeah, you can take all of it off," he hummed, earning a satisfying reaction from her as the doors squeakily opened. Pointing his finger down the hall, they walked side by side towards his room. Taking her phone out, she checked the clock.

4:32AM.

Maybe it's the adrenaline keeping me awake right now.

Opening the door to his room cautiously, he noticed the kitchen light on. No one was inside, so he took her hand and helped her in. The door locked behind them as he sighed, looking across the room. "My rooms to the left. Want a drink?" His pupils flared as she nodded, walking over towards his room. "I'll wait in here," she smiled, waving innocently to him as he waved back, a subtle smirk arising across his lips as he gulped down a laugh.