nevermind

That morning went incredibly easy. (Y/n) was slightly nervous at the chance of being spotted by one of Kokushibous roommates on the way out of his dorm, but she was relieved to not be seen at all. The man escorting her was nonchalant about the entire thing. After last night, she still had mixed thoughts; Michikatsu, on the other hand, was nonchalant about it. In her eyes, it was attractive how natural he was about everything.

He drove her home and dropped her off at her own dorm before the sun had even fully risen.

Long fingers traced around his warm steering wheel while his foot slowly pressed against the cars brakes. Putting in into park, he sat in the drivers seat and turned to look at
(Y/n), who had already helped herself out of the car. She was fully dressed in his clothes, and he didn't seem to mind at all if it got returned or not. Secretly, he liked the idea of letting those clothes move into her closet.

After walking around the car, she leaned down to his window, pushing some of her hair behind her ear. He rolled the glass down with the tap of a button, looking directly into her eyes with a naturally cold gaze. "Thank you for taking me home," She said, smiling. He seemed slightly unsure of what to say, only nodding before motioning for her to come closer. As she did, he cuffed his hand over her cheek and pressed a dry kiss against her lips. It broke after a few seconds, and she stood in an uncertain silence as his window closed and he drove off.

This man was more than a romantic. The look in his eyes was tender and soft with every inch of emotion reaching out to her. Even though they had spent a night together, it didn't feel like a one night stand. Sure, they were both sweating with lust and desire, but it was also intimate and special.

The air around her was relatively cold. She could see the air from her breath and his car dryly smoke up into the sky. With each breath, more fog escaped her mouth. Under his thick clothes, she still managed to shiver. Once his car was out of distance, she faced her dormitory. No one was awake yet, as they had woken up early to escape the chances of running into his roommates. Fingers curling around the oversized sleeves of her hoodie, she crossed her arms in front of her chest for warmth while walking towards the entrance.

Entering through the icy, glass doors, she quietly got into the elevator and hurried to her dorm. To her surprise, she could see light peeking out from under the door. Someone is awake? No. Her roommates were awake.

They never kept lights on over night, never. Standing awkwardly in front of the door, she overheard unrecognizable words from inside. Only two voices were truly apparent: Kanao and Kanroji.

Fiddling her keys in obnoxiously loud, (Y/n) sloppily steadied the keys before unlocking the doors. As soon as it opened an inch, the lights were shut off, and the only thing in sight was two eerie faces behind a candle light. Honestly, the sight would've been horrifying if it wasn't for one of them holding in a laugh, and the root of the burning flame: a white cake with a cherry on it. Her jaw basically dropped to the floor as (Y/n) stepped inside, creeping the door shut while putting her fist towards her mouth. At first, it was just a slow chuckle, but she quickly ended up erupting in laughter.

The lights were turned back on by a hysterical Mitsuri, and Kanae put the cake down, shunning her face as she silently giggled into the palms of her hands. (Y/n) was laughing so hard, she felt unknown pains in her chest that forced her to hunch over, taking deep breaths. "Mitsuri this was surely you're idea!"

The cake stood on the counter with a gleaming candlelight- wax dripping onto the frosting- waiting to be blown out. The cherry was such a silly idea; something to resemble the loss of virginity. "I wasn't a virgin!" She hissed, still smiling from laughter before jumping up and pulling the candle out of the cake, pinching the flame out rather than blowing it. "You practically were with how long you went without getting laid! Just enjoy the damn cake!" The most surprising thing of all was that Kanao said 'right,' following Mitsuris claim.