What are you waiting for?

"Is it really?" I asked "a REAL animatronic?" The excitement in my face was gleamed

"Well its got wires, a dirty lime rabbit suit thats already decaying, and it smells like old foam and shit, so yeah probably" said one of my coworkers, Gina, we're not exactly friends but compared to everyone here we're close.

The doors to the back of the box truck and the smell of death blew out like it farted.

"Oh God it didn't stink THIS bad!" Said one of my co's

But there he was. I jumped into the back to take a closer look. I was aged but nothing a little... okay A LOT of cleaner can't fix! "Just fix the suit and rid the excess... whatever this is" i mumbled as I looked at this red goop that was staining the endo-skeleton on his arms and the interior until my observations were interrupted by my manager

"Hey, Y/N, i know he's cute but you can check him out later when we get him inside! Come on!" He said

My cheeks got a little red but yeah! I couldn't wait!

[L8R]

We got him inside and put him in a room where I got to get a better look.

"Alright, Y/N, on your resume you said you're a robotics major or something so, like, im sure you know the dealio, im gonna leave a message for the nighttime security guard, alright? Alright"

He left, leaving me alone with the 7-foot lime rabbit animatronic. This will be fun! I brought out all the old animatronic manuals, blue prints, ect. And based on my observations... this thing needs a bath... and his name is SpringBonnie, alright, Spring Bonnie, Future Dr. L/N in robotics is here to give you a check-up heheheh... I put on my rubber gloves and apron and got to work.

I couldn't remove the suit, its almost like its glued on, so I just decided to clean out the vital areas to the best I could. My orders were to fix it up the best I could to make it functional but not too much that it looks brand new. Kinda hard to do that when this pink... puss? (Pous, idk how to spell it) goop? Idk its red and sticky, smells like blood and mucus. Well it was rumored that dead children were stuffed in these things by some psycho purple guy or something, but I don't believe it, or at least care. Oh God but what if something is actually in there? Or someone?

I knew I had to get over it and look deep as best as I could. Okay, based on the rust inside and the model, and these screws, these were the springlock models I had read about. "How do I clean these things without water or anything moist?" I took a closer look and see that the Springlocks have already been triggered, so maybe that's how.

"Hey, Y/N, how are you and your boyfriend doing?" Joked Gina as she was passing by

"Hes not my boyfriend, we're just friends with benefits" I joked back, we laughed, "but other than that, this thing looks really busted and I don't think I can repair it to an old functional entertainer, where did you even find it?"

"Oh, while we were looking through an old location that closed down, and we found a wall that was nothing like the other walls, it seemed newer and delicate. So with a gentle push practically the whole thing came down and there is was in a puddle of oil or something gross"

Last I checked these things didn't run on oil or anything wet "interesting" I said. Gina was just about to leave when she said

"So I checked in the cabinet and-"

"Touch my F/F and you die" I said

Gina was quiet for a bit "not what I was referring to in the slightest, I meant i found Than's number~ holding onto it, I see :3"

"Its nothing like that, besides... Its not gonna work anyways"

"Come on!" She groaned "give him a chance, he's a good guy! I know you're busy with college and all that but just consider it"

"Its not that i don't want to date at all or anything, its just... Than is not... doing it for me, y'know?" I said

"Oh I understand" she went behind the SpringBonnie animatronic and went into a position in attempt to lift him "besides you've already got this handsome boy-to- JESUS THAT THING WAS REALLY HEAVY" she tried to lift it but remembered it's a robot with real parts inside.

I laughed

"Okay, I'll be leaving now" she said rubbing her back "but remember, Than is coming with us on our double-date the grand opening!"

"Not gonna happen" I said as I turned back to Spring Bonnie

"You'll realize he's the one just like I realized i need to take Yoga or pilates right now" she left, leaving me alone with Spring Bonnie.

I bent over in front of it to better examine the face, and in his eyes I looked and said as if he were sentience "she gone now, we can finally be alone~ she wasn't wrong by the way, why would I want some douchebag when I have such a big, strong, and handsome manly man like you?" I joked as I bent over and kissed his forehead. I should not have done that, tonight im washing my mouth with sanitizer.