The final months

A/N: sorry I've been gone ive been busy with school [SENIOR YEAR BABY] But like I've said, I promise I'll continue just not as often as when I started also I just remembered that the Aftons are British

Back to Y/N pov:

Michael had given me some presents today for me and my baby, how sweet of him 💕 I really hope he does consider staying after my son is born, he's been really good to me and now that I'm at my third trimester things have gotten... difficult...

It was a few days after the surprisingly party and I have been instructed to go home earlier, Michael has even been offering to drive me to work and back. He's so sweet. I'd say Everything is going great if it wasn't for the fact that I have been getting night terrors, more specifically I have been dreaming of... him, Springtrap.

<Dream transition noise>

In a suburban home in the 1980's, a typical house wife has finished making breakfast for her family. Fresh pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Said wife lives a calm decent life, in a large home for her, her husband, and her three children with a fourth on the way.

The clack clack of tiny shoes, small enough to fit on a baby doll, made their way down to the table

"Im here mummy!" Said your youngest daughter, her baby girl, she has such shiny blondish hair and the biggest emerald green eyes

"Theres my baby girl, my sweet angel" the mom pulled her close to kiss her forehead "if this baby is a girl, I hope she's just as sweet as you, now go sit down your brothers are coming"

She giggled as she made her way on the seat, she's finally capable to sit on the seats on her own oh how she was growing up so fast put a warm feeling in her heart.

Then came gentle footsteps, it was her youngest son. "Good morning" she tried to sound cheerful because her son was timid and didn't seem to be looking so well

"Hi, mum" he said, sounding very weak, he had brown hair and a bandaid on his right cheek, and looked as if he hadn't slept in hours

She grabbed the plate that had whipped cream and sprinkles on the pancakes that she made special for him, "happy birthday, son, I made this one with extra sprinkles just for you" she placed it in front of him, he loved these special breakfast she'd used to make him on his birthdays but this year...

The came quicker footsteps, it was her oldest son "morning mum" he grabbed the box of cereal and a glass of milk "bye mum"

"Son! You get back here and eat with the family, today is a special day"

"Special day of what? Of this little bitch? And what family? Father is barely here and-"

"Who says I'm not here" and there stood the man of the house, their father and her husband, a slightly hefty man in a purple suit and brown hair like their sons, and an unnerving smile. But he was her husband

"Good morning, dear" said the wife as she and her husband kissed

"My love, how are you and our bundle of joy doing?" He said as he caressed his wife's stomach. Their daughter's face drooped down

"Daddy" she said "if this baby is another girl, will you and mummy still love me?"

The wife began "well of course we-"

"And if its a boy, will you and mum leave him behind for me to have to do all the work like with this little shit?" Said the oldest son with such distate

"Now, boy, you watch your-" before the father could go off, the big son interrupted more, slamming his hands on the table

"My mouth? Is there anything else you're going to force me to watch over? I hate you both and I hope you" he said pointing towards his younger brother "get whats coming you little baby"

"MICHAEL!" the mother yelled, until realizing the name she had called out... Michael... its 1983, a suburban mum with british three kids and a purple husband their raising in America what the fuck is happening?

>DREAM ENDS<

I sprung up awake, what the fuck was that? Did I just dream of being Michael's mom and William's little wife? I mean it wasn't COMPLETELY a horrible dream but the fact that I can't forget about him, this wasn't even the first dream I had about Springtrap.
I had another dream where I was the beauty and he was the beast, or the other where we were on the Titanic and he's wasn't just drawing me we were fucking in a steamy car. No matter how hard im trying, I can't remember to forget him...