Paragraph 4 📑🌸

Michael has told me everything about his suspicions about this Pizzaria. Something about checking out the back at the end of every shift for free roaming animatronics and sure enough we've found two so far.

As for in the Pizzaria, business has been... fair... we obviously weren't expecting anything grand like crowds coming in or news headlines but it was enough to keep this place running. We had in shipments of animatronics from older locations rebuilt from older models (like where tf was this luck when it came to looking for animatronics at my last job?) And thanks to our annoying sponsors, we had enough money to be able to upgrade our equipment like tables, party supplies, games, and attract some good business.

I am currently six months pregnant, and Michael has been able to support me in those times. Eventually my father found out I was pregnant and while he was willing to support me as well, telling him that I couldn't tell him who the father is was... difficult... to say the least. But all he needed to be concerned with was I got a job that allowed me to work while pregnant and gave me more than my last job did.

As for with the animatronics, I've been making more progress fixing them up when they broke down, and Michael has given me strict instruction to leave before night when the certain characters were active. Of all his obligations, I listened to this one, because he was more prepared when it came to facing them and I was in no condition anyways.

That doesn't mean I never got a good look at them when people were around. Michael brought me in a room one day where he had two animatronics he called Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy, he has instructed me not to let these to exit the room because they're a special case. He then told me about Enard that once inhabited his body.

The more time I spent with him the more connected I felt with him. NOT THAT WAY OKAY! I've already fucked one undead purple guy and got pregnant im not doing that with his son, especially while carrying his half sibling. Even while I'm still getting over William. One day he took me out for some soft lunch from Sooubway. At this point we became like businesses partners. Like good friends.

"Heres your sandwich, Y/N" he said as he handed me my Italian BMT

"Thanks, it's been difficult to just get up" I said caressing my stomach

"You sure you should be eating spicy foods?"

"Its not that spicy, and this baby better learn to take it" I said. People gave us stares. For Michael it was once of being a purple corpse but now, with me, a pregnant woman, and him, a man concerned for the baby... we look like a couple about to start a family... I mean technically that is the case but you know, YOU KNOW heh heh heh *sweats nervously*

"Aw, what a lovely couple! Congratulations, you two" onlookers would say, at this point Michael had taught me to just ignore it and just say thanks, this is the most positive Michael has been, its nice to see him happy.

"So" he said while rubbing the back of his head "do you think it'll be a boy or girl?" He asked

"Well I haven't thought about it so much, I honestly don't care ill be happy with either one" I looked over to Michael "So... what do you plan to do once it's all over? Once your father is finally taken care of and the souls are set free?"

"Well where can I go? I've been too used to this way of life, where can I go now looking like this?" He asked

"Well..." am I really doing this? "You are going to have a new brother or sister in 3 months, maybe you could stay a little longer? You could start over, if its a boy you can make up for-"

"I don't deserve that forgiveness, I thought I did and I thought I could..." he paused "im sorry, I just don't think I could do that to you, being a part of this family is a curse that spreads like fire, I can't do that to you or the child"

We sat there in silence, he was cold again. I then began to feel my baby was movi- "Agh!" I winced "Aghh, the baby is kicking"

"Oh," Michael looked over.to me, I could tell he wanted to be involved "are you alright?"

"Yeah, not really hurting, do you maybe wanna feel?"

Michael never responded, he was hesitant as he reached his hand over towards my bump. So I grabbed his hand and gently placed it there for him. Shortly after he was calm and I could tell he was enjoying it.

🤰🌱💜💔

Back in the Pizzaria, the animatronics were working fine so I decided to think up some baby names, which I honestly don't know, at the very top of the boy names list side of the paper I wrote.... Michael, and had nothing for the girl side. Ill think about it eventually.

(As the readers, what names do YOU think should be on the list? Feel free to leave them down cuz Author has no idea either and doesn't want to just call them B/N)

It was the end of the shift, so I knew it was time to leave. But tonight Michael came and looked... terrified

"Y/N you have to go home now"

"I know, im on my-"

"No NOW, you need to leave for your own safety" Michael was scared, angry or worried, he needed me out urgently now... was it him?

"Okay I-I'll leave"