Distraction 🍋

Tonight was Michael's last day of his shift, so this was the night he would end things, of course it meant he and I would lose our jobs and once again I'd have to go job hunting but better to lose it "naturally" than getting figuratively fired.

Michael had a plan to set this building on fire with Springtrap, his father, inside, but since I came in the picture, maybe I can keep him in long enough to get anything out of him. I just hope nothing gets out of control

The day went on as usual, and I had to pretend as if I hadn't just found out my new 49 year old boyfriend is actually a 90 year old serial killer, who is also indirectly the reason why I have this job, and his son is using me as a distraction to take him down once and for all. He'd begin to teach me about the robotics and all that and we'd make out which wasn't difficult to get into. Before he could convince me to do it with him I said I had to pick up my phone that broke (which wasn't a complete lie) and with that I would leave until Michael's shift rolled around. And so we wait

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Later than night, 12 AM, I rolled back to Fazbear Frights, my phone in check, I would keep springtrap's distracted long enough to let the souls escape, for Michael to cover this place in gasoline to light this place up but not before taking all the remaining robotic files. The plan was I would immediately run out and that was his signal to set this place ablaze, and hid a crowbar somewhere to give me "time" if Springtrap refused to let go. I had on some sexy lingerie, and 6 hours left anti-baby medicine, its GO TIME!

🍆➡️🍑➡️💦➡️🔥➡️🤰?

I walked into my old office where I had been for these past few days in a see through jumpsuits. "Hello?" I asked, feeling a lot more... terrified

"Hell-ello, dar-ar-arliiiing~" there he was "aren't you dressed up"

"Well... Springtrap, im sorry but tonight is my last night here... see im supposed to get fired today, so hopefully" I placed my hand on his chest "I can have some last bit of fun with you before this can all end-"

He grabbed my hand "then take me with you" I was shocked by his response "Y/N, I love you, I really do, if this is to be our last night together, I must be honest with you"

Is he going to... "what are you talking about? Hehe" I began to hesitate

"My real name is not Dave Miller, it's William Afton, thats right, Its me! All along! I love you and I really mean it, you can sneak me back, I can hide behind the dumpster and find a way for them to never be able to find him and-"

"Shhhh" I shushed him, how can I do this to him now when it genuinely feels like he truly does love me? Let's just get this over with and not make it any harder than it needs to be "we can worry about that later, but i want you now"

I unzipped my jumpsuit, revealing my thin laced lingerie. I sat on the table with my legs spread open, welcoming him in.

In no time at all, he inserted himself inside of me and began thrusting. We embraced each other in such passion that I wanted to savor every last moment. We looked into each others eyes, and I couldn't help but say
"I love you" 💕

He then grabbed me by both legs and began thrusting upward "I LOVE YOU TOO!!" 💜

I could feel him reaching my sweet spots even deeper~ he's breeding me like a rabbit~

"Have my children" he groaned "I love you so much, Y/N"

It hurt to hear, so I grabbed his face and kissed him through the suit. He kissed back with his dead tongue in my mouth. I know this is wrong, but I can't help being into it.

Springtrap eventually pinned me to the ground oh no and there we were in mating press

"I'm coming, Y/N!" He screamed "I want to come inside of you and start a fam-"

"Springtrap! Let's just! Enjoy this while we can, but come inside of me! Drain all you have left inside of me like you wish to!"

We both moaned and orgasmed together ❤ I could feel him pumping out his baby batter, he really wanted to breed me, and didn't pull out even long after, not until we were both out of our high.

"I love you, William" 💗 I whispered in where his human ear would be "im sorry" 💔