2 days til showtime, but first!

In 4 days, we open the doors to the horror attraction, and two my birth control implant expires

Stringtrap and I have continued screw around while at work, we've decided to just do it here in the day since I have an excuse for privacy and it was almost impossible to escape without Jeremy noticing i was there.

My manager praises me on my excellent work but has a few notes that the animatronic... stinks... like sweat and other fluid like fish or it could just be blood. I explain that its mine, working here without proper vents or fan can be a bitch but I can handle it. He'd fall for it everytime.

Springtrap and I were just about to go again, until I my phone rang. Its my dad...

"Hiii dad, what's up?" I said awkwardly as if I wasn't about to go down on a man older than him

"Im good, I just wanted to call and see how you were doing" said my dad "you told me they finally brought one in and you were working on it, and I wanna see"

"Like a picture?" I said as Springtrap and I both looked at each other

"Well that or you can show me" well dad I have pictures of me and Springtrap but only when I'm in underwear so...

"How about I just show you at the grand opening? Also I'm busy right now, this baby needs to..." I smirked at springtrap "release some of his excess and he's not gonna do it himself"

"Thats right" springtrap whispered

"His?" My dad asked

"O-oh! Yeah! The animatronic hes based off is a male character, y'know the bunny? No you don't, okay bye dad, I gotta go" I panicked

"Okay, see you later then"

I hung up the phone "FINALLY I thought he'd never leave" I began to unbutton my small shirt that I wore for him today "now where were we~"

But then I heard footsteps, it was Gina "knock knock!" Can anyone just leave us the FUCK ALONE!?

"Yeah?" I buttoned up my short as quick as I could as I crept open the door

"Ooh! I love your shirt! So sexy, and perfect too! Cuz guess who's outside?" She grabbed my hand and we began to run outside

"Oh my God! Its Chris Hemsworth! Or Idris Elba? *gasp!* or Gaku Space?" We made it outside in front of... a grey- NOT SILVER, painted. Grey. 2016 Lamborghini. Oh nonexistent God in heaven no, WHY!?

It was Than, "Hey, Y-"

"NOPE! NOT DOING THIS!" I said as I turned and headed out. But they both followed me back in

"Come on, Y/N, he's a nice guy!"
"Yeah, I can treat you so much better than your last boyfriend Gina had told me about!"

"Then treat me better now, Than, I've said it before, but Hell-to-the-No!" I made it back to my workshop where springtrap was in "Doll Mode" laying there lifeless.

"Come on, baby gi-IIIRL! Than jumped as he saw Springtrap "Holy shit, what the hell died in that?"

"His name is springtrap, my new boyfriend so you better back off" I smirked

"Well I don't like it, you better stay away from creepy shit like that!" Said Than all disgusted

I moved springtraps mouth to my ear as if I were a crazy person talking to a puppet or doll like in the movies "yeah he says your a baby dick wussy prick" I smiled deviously

"Oh did he?" He ran towards springtrap and began to kick the shit out of him 

"THAN WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled as Gina and I began to pull him away. Sensative much?

We were all screaming as he tried to hit the animatronic while we tried to take him away. Events he was kicked out especially since the place wasn't open yet and guests weren't allowed.

I quickly ran to springtrap to see if he was okay. He said not to tell anyone he was in there under any circumstance, even this in cases like these.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked

"I-I-Im fiiiine" he stuttered in a robotic voice, he got up "that-thats the aaasshole who has b-be-een both-er-ering you-ou?"

"Yeah, I don't know why she even keeps trying to set me up with him when he's such an asshole who won't change, she then pulls the who all he needs is love and that will change him bullshit but I'm not even gonna try with THAT psycho douchebag!" I furrowed "I just wanna gut him and stick him in the dumpster where he belongs"

Springtrap chuckled, "well I'm fine, sweet thing, just as long as you're here and we can still mess around that will be alright with me" his opened his face lock and we began to make out "and about the gutting dumpster trash, we'll show him one day"

We continued kissing until my phone rang again, so I threw it across the room, NOTHING is cock-blocking me now!