Michael's surprise

"Im having a boy..." I said

"Thats so wonderful!" Said my father as he hugged me tightly

I looked over to Michael, he tried his best to hide his expressions but I could tell he was surprised as I was.

So we had cake and went home. This was fun, Michael and I will get to talk more tomorrow.

Michael's POV

I went back into my office with some cake, a younger brother, will I be able to protect him this time? I went under my desk to get my present for Y/N, its a box of baby items like clothes, formula, ect. I don't usually do this, but Y/N and I are almost like family, and she's now involved with this even though I doubt she completely understands how much danger she is in and refuses to leave.
I was also worried to go shopping for her, but thanks to the internet I never have to leave. Now I can return these items for girls I had bought in case of so. That was when I heard rumbling in the vents. Who's coming for me this time"

I grabbed my tazer gun, they've snuck into my office before and have taken care of them. Now who is it? Charlie? Elizabeth? Molten Fre-

"Don't shoot, I just want to-" I activated the stun gun, the loud powering sound letting him know I am ready to fire, in his raspy voice that I have come to loathe more than I have before, he said "I know she's-shes heeeeerre, and from what I-I-I was hearing, I'm going to be-e a father aga-"

"You stay away from her! You've ruined BOTH our lives already! I'm not letting you hurt anymore children!" I yelled, my throat and eyes began to swell with rage "Im not going to shoot you because I don't have to, but I should, what could you possibly say to me that would convince me to even let you go near her or her son and forgive you for all you have done?!"

Father just stood there "I truly love her, and she truly loved me until you came in the way"

"Of course she did," I scoffed "she's young, careless, and easy to you!"

"In-in myyy-y defence-fence, I never plan-planned on impregnating her, she ga-gave me her-"

"I don't want to hear it anymore!" I shouted "just go back to the hellhole of which you came and leave her be, in hell you can torture me all you want" so he left, crawling back to the room I locked him in

Y/n, I promise I will keep you safe from him, you and my brother... I love you, platonically i-in a way familial way

A/N: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys! Sorry I haven't been updating its just i have been blocked on this specific part, just want to get to the main course, I had a plan on how we would do this originally but it just never became of that and now I just wanna skip through. Anyways I've been busy and school starts for me in a few days but I promise I will get to this a whole lot quicker! I promise, thank y'all for reading!